9 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Do actions with identical effects but different sources count as distinct, such that an elim Coinshot could submit a coinshot kill and an elim kill during the same night turn?

If an elim Coinshot existed, yes they could do that.

9 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Can anyone win with the Kandra, as their victory requires at least that all the rebels die or the rebels reach parity with the loyalists, and both simultaneously if the Kandra isn't a member of either faction?

If the Kandra wins, I think that could only technically count as a village win, but no one besides the Kandra would be alive, so is that really a win? :P 

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Can you clarify Bloodmaking? Before I thought it said “any actions”, now it says “attack actions” which are... very different.

So, if someone attacks you while you're storing, even if someone protects you or you have a bulletproof vest or something, you die.

If you have a way of surviving an attack when you are attacked by storing gold (such as tapping gold the same turn you’re storing it, for some reason, or having an unbroken Thug life) does that still kill you? Is that what “no matter what” means?

Yeah, like I said, if you're attacked while storing gold, even if you would otherwise survive (extra life, protection, etc.), you'll die.

Can tapping gold block a removal if you can only tap at Night?

...that was me forgetting to change that part of the rules after I changed the rest of the Bloodmaker role. :P That should be correct in the rules now.

Can Soulbearers store abilities on turns they would normally not be able to use them, such as storing A-Iron on Day turns?

I don't see why not. So, yeah, they can.

Can Soulbearers who gain another Feruchemical ability store it with Nicrosil?

Yup!

I'm not sorry for double posting. :P

So, for gaining boxings for posts, do you get the boxing immediately when you make the post or all the boxings at the end of the turn? If it's the first case, could you buy something from the black market before the end of the first day?

Also, is it ok if we are double posting for RP because other people aren't posting in between?

Edited by Experience

9 minutes ago, Experience said:

So, for gaining boxings for posts, do you get the boxing immediately when you make the post or all the boxings at the end of the turn? If it's the first case, could you buy something from the black market before the end of the first day?

You only get the boxings at the end of the turn. And buying from the black market is only available at night.

10 minutes ago, Experience said:

Also, is it ok if we are double posting for RP because other people aren't posting in between?

Double posting isn’t allowed at all. :P

Two boxings questions @StrikerEZ:

1. Is it per 200 words of gameplay/RP, or is it per POST with 200 words?

2. Is it okay if we completely exploit the system and write pages and pages of RP, or would that be considered bad sportsmanship?

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

You only get the boxings at the end of the turn. And buying from the black market is only available at night.

Double posting isn’t allowed at all. :P

Ok for the first part. :/ does that mean that double posted rps with 200+ words won't give boxings for each?

41 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Is it per 200 words of gameplay/RP, or is it per POST with 200 words?

Per post. I answered this earlier. :P

41 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Is it okay if we completely exploit the system and write pages and pages of RP, or would that be considered bad sportsmanship?

I mean...I want people to RP, but I’d also like people to not exploit the rules of my game, so...yeah. And even if you did write a bunch of RP, you’re limited by not being allowed to double post.

41 minutes ago, Experience said:

Ok for the first part. :/ does that mean that double posted rps with 200+ words won't give boxings for each?

Yeah, they won’t. If you double post, a mod (probably El) will edit them together at some point.

Totally not stealing from Szeth’s character, but Myra is an independent reporter with a column in an unorthodox rag that she pays to be published each week. She’s not very good at it, but as long as they get their money they’ll print it.

44 minutes ago, manukos said:

Ι shall return from my hiatus and join this game 
as....what is a normal name .....Bill
Bill Door 
however my posts might be less frequent from the 7th and on as exam season starts 

Is this

"Bill Door"

Or

"Bill Bill Door"

7 hours ago, |TJ| said:

@StrikerEZ, so events of this game occurs 25 years after the events of LG66? Just for RP purposes, I need to see if I can bring the hazekiller back :P. And yeah, sign me up!

Don’t vig kill me again :P 

Oh yeah...

When you say that every player will have at least one role, does “Kandra” count as a role? Because the Kandra didn’t have a non-Kandra role last time around without Spikes/Medallions which left me very high and dry pretending to still be a Pulser but that’s besides the point.

1 hour ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Can I join?

Hey @StrikerEZ, what’s the role distribution gonna be for this game?

...didn't...you already join? Oh wait. You're asking for a PAFO card. Smh

Invitation.PNG

50 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

If we ask a question about a secret rule, will you answer with anything but PAFO?

What TJ said. :P

(Because I can’t read well on mobile)

Are there any non-secret ways of PM spying? The Windwhisperer did that last time but that seems to have changed.

Are there any non-secret ways of distorting the Sparker’s or the Investigator’s alignment scan results, besides them running into a Slider or Pulser? Smokers only block Seeking/Soothing/Rioting here.