Hello. I hope you are well.
I did not see a thread for this masterpiece so I decided to make one by myself.

For those who are not familiar with the series, Infinity train is a cartoon in which the main theme is discovering and improving yourself. All of this is covered under the veil of mystery, a little bit of horror, and, of course, morality questions. There are 4 seasons and every season has 10 episodes that last 10  minutes.

Now let's geek over the show. My favorite seasons/books (wouldn't it be cool if the seasons were called tracks instead of books) are 1 and 2, but my least favorite one is the 3rd one. The passing of the story is very good. The characters are awesome. I fell in love with One-One.  The style of the animation is bland. The stories are soo good. I can't describe how much I love them.

If you have watched the series, please share your opinion, theories, and bitterness over the cancellation of the show.

Thank you for reading my thread
#finishinfinitytrain

It's hard for me to choose a favourite season, all of them are so good and have their own unique themes and characters! That part in Book three

Spoiler

when Tuba dies and Hazel and Grace are holding a funeral for her

is so heart wrenching, that I legit cried for like 10 minutes after it. All characters are amazing, the villains included and every season leaves you with this weird sense of something??? and really makes you think about the topic of the season.

Some random thoughts:

1. Alan Dracula is a bored god who lives on the train to mess with passengers
2. Tulip eating onions really irks me for some reason (for context: she eats them like apples)
3. Alrick and Amelia deserved better

I'm so ANGRY that HBO and CN cancelled the show when there were supposed to be 4 more seasons! FOUR!!! And all of them would answer some really important questions about the train and the characters, and I am enraged that we will never get to see that (most likely).

Spam social media with hashtags: #renewinfinitytrain and #finishinfinitytrain for a slim chance of the show getting renewed/getting a proper ending