Who got the title?

Oltux72

The Pursuer's title has passed to a human. Now I assume some jumped to conclusions and put it on Moash. However I have to point out that I see no evidence for that. Who else could it be? How about Szeth? He certainly pursued a lot of people and Taravangian owes him something.

What basis do you have for the Pursuer's title passing to a human? In the book it said that El's title was passed to a human, and we think that his title was Vyre and they gave it to Moash. Is that what you were thinking of?

5 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

The Pursuer's title has passed to a human. Now I assume some jumped to conclusions and put it on Moash. However I have to point out that I see no evidence for that. Who else could it be? How about Szeth? He certainly pursued a lot of people and Taravangian owes him something.

There was no jump of conclusion

Brandon Sanderson

In fact the original draft that I submitted to my writing group didn't yet have that scene where he go-goes. I was like "I'll get around to it eventually." They almost revolted. They're like, "WHAT? He's still alive?" I was like "No no. He will go-go. I just have to find the right way to write the scene." So they didn't actually get to read that scene with El and [Lezian].

Chaos

Definitely one of those Brandon ending scenes that are just like "Wow there's some weird stuff going on here."

FeatherWriter

So many new questions.

Brandon Sanderson

All these weird Fused who've been around way too long. The guy [El] that they gave his name [Vyre] to Moash.

Shardcast Interview (Jan. 23, 2021)

What @Chinkoln said; I think you might be conflating "The Pursuer" with "He Who Quiets".  The text did not make clear who the "new" holder of the title was, and we had a spirited discussion about it... then Brandon ruined all the dramatic tension by just blurting it out in January, as noted above.  I heroically resisted the urge to say "I told you so".

I don't recall any mention of "The Pursuer" having been bestowed on anyone else.

Edited by AquaRegia