Hello! New to the forum.

1 hour ago, CorporalTaco said:

Hello fellow Cosmerenauts!

I just recently finished reading the entire Cosmere for the first time (I've read Stormlight 3 times though). I'm from southeast Michigan. I'm currently reading Starsight and loving it!

Hi!

It's great to have you here. The Cosmere's just great, isn't it? I'm almost finished reading it all. I've just got Stormlight to finish.

What's been your favourite book?

3 hours ago, matt1. said:

Hi!

It's great to have you here. The Cosmere's just great, isn't it? I'm almost finished reading it all. I've just got Stormlight to finish.

What's been your favourite book?

I think my favorite has to be Rhythm of War, Shadows of Self is up there along with Emporer's Soul. It's so hard to choose an absolute favorite though!

1 hour ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your least favorite character?

My least favorite character is definitely Sadeas. I know a certain other character is probably the popular choice, but I just can't stand Sadeas at all.

11 hours ago, CorporalTaco said:

I think my favorite has to be Rhythm of War, Shadows of Self is up there along with Emporer's Soul. It's so hard to choose an absolute favorite though!

I’m so looking forward to reading Rhythm of War. And I can wholeheartedly agree that Shadows of Self and Emperor’s Soul are up there. The ends of those two affected my emotions a lot!