Alright, this will probably and to about people becoming radiants, I’m not sure if there is already one of these, but I wanted a fresh one anyway. Please make sure you have read RoW! We will use some spoilers. This will mostly take place at Urithiru. Also, one person may clam the Nightwatcher for a bond. Anyways, can you guys make character sheets? Here is mine:

Name: Asher

Future Radiant power: Windrunner

physical abilities (not powers) good with sword (taught by Zahel), (ill right more soon)

appearance: black hair, freckles , scar under right eye, mildly pointy nose.

miscellaneous: can read, wants to be in Dalinars guard, (more to come)

(We’ll start the roleplay when some people join)

Edited by HaileyTheMistborn

Alrighty! Anyone else who wants to Jon can just ask, and I’ll try to figure out a good spot for you to join. Also, the main characters in the SA can still be in the story, just not the main characters. :) thanks! 

Asher strode down one of the hallways of Urithiru. He passed some darkeyed soldiers outside a door, probably guarding the Blackthorn’s quarters. 

Asher had a meeting to get to with some friends. He didn’t particularly like the meetings, but his friends insisted. As he walked, he saw Erik. “Asher!” Erik said. “Have you seen Zahel? He’s not in his quarters or in the training grounds.”

“I haven’t seen him, maybe he’s doing laundry?” Ahsher said, he had once seen Master Zahel doing laundry while he walked by. 

“Alright thanks!” Erik said. Then sprinted away in the other direction. 

Asher walked on, he had to be on time, he was well, almost always late.
A figure walked by, Asher immediately made way. The darkeyed soldiers froze. Everyone in the hallway parted. Kaladin Stormblessed walked by. Asher gawked. This was the man who kept fighting when all other radiants were unconscious. 
Asher wanted so badly to be a radiant. He was about Kaladin’s age, and was a capable fighter. He didn’t understand why he hadn’t managed to bond a spren yet. 
As Kaladin passed, Asher made eye contact with him. Wow, those eyes could drill holes through stone. Asher thought. 
After Kaladin passed, Asher went back to walking. He had a meeting  to get to.

My character:

Spoiler

Name: Idl (15 in Rosharian years, 17 in Earth years.)

Appearance: She is Thaylen, and has dark brown eyes. (There seriously needs to be a Bondsmith from a country that isn't Alethkar who is also a darkeyes. In my opinion at least.) She has long black hair, long white eyebrows that curl at the end, tan skin, and is tall (even for a Rosharian.)

Order (for later): Bondsmith

Skills: She's good at negotiating, is a people person, and can end arguments without the parties involved feeling really insulted. She can read and write in Thaylen script, Alethi script, and Veden script, and can speak those languages. She knows her way around a ship, and is a really good sailor.

Weaknesses: She has OCD that was triggered by a stressful and traumatic event in her childhood. (She is focused on the number 3. If you've never met someone with OCD, you'll see what I mean later. And I'm not telling you what the traumatic event she went through was at the moment.) Anything that has to do with fabrials goes over her head. She has mild insomnia, and often has to be forced to eat.

Personality: Adventurous, excitable, empathetic, a bit paranoid, and stubborn. She likes people, and is really likable. She is always up for a challenge.

I don't want to deal with a RPing a bunch of NPCs, so SHIPWREAK! She was part of the crew of a ship that was trying to get to Emul for trading purposes. She was thrown overboard during a storm, and miraculously survived. Everyone else died. The end.

Idl was unconscious on a beach. She had made it to Emul, but the ship hadn't. 

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I mean... I could. Would you like me to?

Sure! Is you want to! So far it’s only me and @Random Bystander

you guys can start your character’s story whenever.

I'll just dive right into it.

5 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Idl was unconscious on a beach. She had made it to Emul, but the ship hadn't. 

A group of locals clustered around the body, talking amongst themselves. From the crowd, though, came a nondescript young Veden man.

"Well don't just stand there; do something!" He didn't give the people time to react, though. He was immediately by the body's side and checking for vitals.

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

A group of locals clustered around the body, talking amongst themselves. From the crowd, though, came a nondescript young Veden man.

"Well don't just stand there; do something!" He didn't give the people time to react, though. He was immediately by the body's side and checking for vitals.

Still unconscious, Idl moaned, and then started coughing.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Jaris took in a breath, then pushed his Stormlight into her with the Surge of Progression.

She moaned again, and her eyes opened. She tried saying: "Huh? Where am I? Who are you? And what in Damnation's 11th name happened?" However, she ended up coughing instead. 

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're in Emul, about ten miles from the nearest settlement," Jaris replied. "Where'd you come from? A bunch of driftwood came up with you, but we didn't find anyone else."

She sighed. "I was part of the crew of a ship. A storm came, and I fell overboard. I don't remember anything after that."

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh." That happened here more often than one might think, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt to hear. "Well... you're sopping wet. Do you need shelter, clothes, food... anything?"

"That would be wonderful, as I currently only have what I am wearing.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Storms. Lemme help with that." Jaris pushed some more Stormlight-fueled Progression into her.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you again, Brightlord."

I mean, the Knights Radiants become lighteyes, so it would make sense for her to call him that, right?