Mid Range 50: The Northern Wind II

DeTess

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

That's an absolutely TJ thing to say. :P Until you mentioned it, I hadn't realized you'd dropped Shade from you name. My brain played the same trick with Quinn's name change, I totally forgot she had numbers originally. If Mat ever dropped the Dice part of his name, I swear it wouldn't even register. Life is wild

you never even noticed my name change smh

7 minutes ago, Illwei said:

you never even noticed my name change smh

I genuinely just panicked and checked your display name history. Thought you might have switched from ILLWEI to LLLWEI just to mess with me

Edited by Archer

Well hello there, this should be an interesting game! I have to reread the rules since there’s so much there, but I’m going to start out with a poke vote on @Sart since they haven’t joined in yet. Hey Sart, having too much fun in the Elim doc to join the thread?

58 minutes ago, Archer said:

My brain played the same trick with Quinn's name change, I totally forgot she had numbers originally.

Wait you were around back when I had numbers??? Hmmm wait you joined in QF49 so ig you were... I had totally forgotten xD

Unsolicited and probably accurate VC:

Biplet (1): Quinn
Tani (1): Tani
Szeth (1): Szeth
Illwei (1): Azmine
Azmine (1): Illwei
Exp (1): TUO
Quinn (1): Matrim
Sart (1): Jondesu

1 minute ago, Quintessential said:

Biplet (1): Quinn
Tani (1): Tani
Szeth (1): Szeth
Illwei (1): Azmine
Azmine (1): Illwei
Exp (1): TUO
Quinn (1): Matrim
Sart (1): Jondesu

Hey, at least half the players have voted and it's not even halfway done with the first cycle yet! :P

Okay, that's enough GM comments from me.

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

Striker because he's always evil. Especially when he's the GM.

I legit started to open my notes doc to record this as a real vote and then read the rest of the sentence and realized I'd forgotten again xD

4 hours ago, Tani said:

So... random question here...

If we had to choose between the elims winning or the agent winning, which would you each choose? (Village winning is NOT an option in this hypothetical situation!)

I think I'd choose the agent.

Please answer, all yous other folks.

@Matrim's Dice @Gears @Random Bystander @Azmine_king @Devotary of Spontaneity @Experience @Sart @Szeth_Pancakes @|TJ| @Archer @Biplet @Jondesu

Edit:

In conclusion: Tani.

You're welcome. :D

Edited by Tani

Just now, Quintessential said:

Did you miss the part where the Agent has a one-time kill? They could attack us, as a matter of fact :P 

...I did miss that, actually 

I'm Team Neutral all the way. You seem very intent on getting an answer to your random question, Tani. :P Are you hoping to catch an elim who admits they'd theoretically prefer their own team wins in such a scenario? 

I have another question: where is this ship going? 

1 hour ago, Quintessential said:

Did you miss the part where the Agent has a one-time kill? They could attack us, as a matter of fact :P 

Hey, at least it's one-time, not every cycle.

EDIT:

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I'm Team Neutral all the way. You seem very intent on getting an answer to your random question, Tani. :P Are you hoping to catch an elim who admits they'd theoretically prefer their own team wins in such a scenario? 

It's not as random as I implied. I'm hoping it'll help me get reads on everyone.

Which means I will base reads on absences of responses too. Thanks everyone who's responded so far!

Edited by Tani

31 minutes ago, Tani said:

Please answer, all yous other folks.

I struggle to see a scenario where this is a problem since there's nothing the village can do to stop the agent other than killing them, and that doesn't stop them from winning so long as there are five agent parts installed. I guess there could be a scenario where it's 2 non-engineer villagers to 1 elim with five agent parts installed and the elim says they'll sabotage an agent part but only if the village agrees to exe one of their own. If one elim can submit both the kill and sabotage actions, which I'm not sure is the case, agreeing would let the elims win but otherwise the agent would win. I think I would prefer the agent in this case, putting in a hammer vote last second and risking the elim neglecting the sabotage action to let the agent. Realistically though, as in the above scenario, the elims deciding whether they would prefer the village or the agent to win is the more likely choice.

18 minutes ago, Archer said:

Presumably, it's going south. Possibly it'll pass over our current home to make it easy for me to deliver a copy of the ship's schematics.

10 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Presumably, it's going south. Possibly it'll pass over our current home to make it easy for me to deliver a copy of the ship's schematics.

I agree, this mission will go south fast

5 hours ago, Tani said:

So... random question here...

If we had to choose between the elims winning or the agent winning, which would you each choose? (Village winning is NOT an option in this hypothetical situation!)

I think I'd choose the agent.

I think I’d go for the Agent too. I have a visceral reaction to the idea of the Elims winning even if I don’t get to be on the winning team.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

I agree, this mission will go south fast

Hasn’t it already started to?