Newbie HIIIIII

Kat

20 hours ago, Listener said:

Welcome to the Shard! There's nothing you need to do here but all contribution is welcome. What's your favorite Cosmere book?

I just finished reading the 4th book of stormlight archive and I haven't read other cosmere books BUTTTT i read a lot of theories and know quite a bit bout the universe :ph34r:

7 hours ago, GoWibble said:

Welcome to the Shard!

First off, if you're willing, I'll accept your Breath

Second, What's your favorite cosmere magic system and why? What about non-cosmere?

Yes! please accept my words and breath X'D

Hmmmmm well I mean I've only read stormlight archive and I HAVEEEE to say I LOVE THE SYSTEM ! Very clueless about non clueless non cosmere though :(

3 hours ago, Sp00ks said:

In that case, what's your favorite Radiant order/favorite surge?

That would be the order of windrunners! Alot of what they get to do is similar to a lot of animes I've seen but how the mechanism works (through falling rather than pure flight) is super unique! I also find edgedancers pretty cute! What about you? =D

47 minutes ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your least favorite character?

There is one thing you can do, which is to avoid double posting (don't worry, I did that too). You can quote multiple people and make one super big post!

LMAO I didn't know I could do that I'm still so confused about the sites working sorry haha! I hate moash i hate moash i hate moash i hate moash. What about you!?

38 minutes ago, Kat said:

That would be the order of windrunners! Alot of what they get to do is similar to a lot of animes I've seen but how the mechanism works (through falling rather than pure flight) is super unique! I also find edgedancers pretty cute! What about you? 

I mean, like most people my favorite surge is definitely Gravitation, since flying is just so cool. But in terms of my favorite order, I think it would be the Dustbringers. Just the way they have been described makes them sound so destructive, and yet due to their oaths they clearly were good guys at one point. Really wanna know more about them 

42 minutes ago, Kat said:

LMAO I didn't know I could do that I'm still so confused about the sites working sorry haha! I hate moash i hate moash i hate moash i hate moash. What about you!?

I can't say I hate Moash- I personally don't have a least favorite.

12 hours ago, Kat said:

Yes! please accept my words and breath X'D

Hmmmmm well I mean I've only read stormlight archive and I HAVEEEE to say I LOVE THE SYSTEM ! Very clueless about non clueless non cosmere though :(

Ah. I see that you haven't read the other books. It was a Warbreaker reference. You might want to consider reading it before saying

My Life to yours; My Breath become yours 

But you could anyway

On 4/28/2021 at 7:23 AM, Sp00ks said:

I mean, like most people my favorite surge is definitely Gravitation, since flying is just so cool. But in terms of my favorite order, I think it would be the Dustbringers. Just the way they have been described makes them sound so destructive, and yet due to their oaths they clearly were good guys at one point. Really wanna know more about them 

Ouuuuu Agreed!! I like how they have been utilized!

On 4/28/2021 at 7:32 AM, Not an Ookla said:

I can't say I hate Moash- I personally don't have a least favorite.

Nooooooo! hate moash with me :((((((((((((((( haha jkjk

On 4/28/2021 at 3:52 PM, GoWibble said:

Ah. I see that you haven't read the other books. It was a Warbreaker reference. You might want to consider reading it before saying

>:) gonna read it soon!

11 hours ago, Forms of mind said:

Welcome to the shard. If you want to read more crazy theories and since you just finished ROW check out the child champion theory on ROW discussion Forum

OHH YES! I read about that a few weeks ago and lost my marbles! Although there are many variations of it and plus I don't think that's exactly whats gonna happen BUT if it does happen then it describes the biggest dilemma the characters has had THROUGHOUT the story and its super exciting!!!!!!!!!1