Interdimensional Madness

Random Bystander

10 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:
11 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I'd like to join. Does this work:

Hide contents

Name: Agoth Nathin

Magic: He's what's called a Blinker in his world. He can teleport himself as well as anything that is 50% greater than his own weight. That means he can teleport himself and bring anything that adds up to half as heavy as he is, or he can teleport something that adds up to 50% times his weight. Stuff he teleports keeps its velocity. 

Appearance: A little geeky with glasses and a lightweight and breathable suit. He has scruffy blond hair and light blue eyes.

Backstory: He lived a fairly normal life until he turned ten. During the summer after his birthday, Agoth unconsciously Blinked out of the way of vicious Bilehound (like a dog, but with feathers and four wings instead of its front legs). When the government of his country heard of this, they sent for Agoth and he was trained to be a Blinker. He became skilled with a variety of firearms and weapon made for Blinkers called a Coordinate Locker, or a Cord-Lock for short. On the exact same date as when he first Blinked, Agoth switched universes. When he switched, he only had a Cord-lock, a BlinkBlade, which had two sides, one serrated and curved, the other straight and long, and his Blinker's suit.

@Random Bystander

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Tani said:

"You first."

Parity, startled, swings her loaded sling at the girl.

Well, it's a fair reaction.

Also, does your person have pockets? This question actually goes for everyone. She's a kleptomaniac.

She superspeed-ed behind her. "I come in peace!" She yelped, her hands in the air. 

11 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Yep.

Agarath leaps backwards. Two more figures appeared and one had used some form of superspeed. That wasn't a good sign of their innocence. Unless... no. That wouldn't be possible. "HALT!" he yells for the third time. "ONCE AGAIN, I REQUEST YOUR IDENTITIES." He pulls out his mace, though it would do him little good against someone with such speed. 

10 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Agarath leaps backwards. Two more figures appeared and one had used some form of superspeed. That wasn't a good sign of their innocence. Unless... no. That wouldn't be possible. "HALT!" he yells for the third time. "ONCE AGAIN, I REQUEST YOUR IDENTITIES." He pulls out his mace, though it would do him little good against someone with such speed. 

She waved. "HI! I'M PENNY MAXIMOFF." she then pointed at Pani. "AND THAT'S MY FRIEND PANOPTICON SMEDRY. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

18 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She waved. "HI! I'M PENNY MAXIMOFF." she then pointed at Pani. "AND THAT'S MY FRIEND PANOPTICON SMEDRY. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"I am Agarath, member of the Order of the Forceful Hand. Are you a demon, devil, abomination or other entity that wishes me harm?" It was standard procedure, as many Enemies had the strange tendency to be completely honest when asked a direct question.

Edited by AmazingGoob

2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I am Agarath, member of the Order of the Forceful Hand. Are you a demon, devil, abomination or other entity that wishes me harm?" It was standard procedure, as many Enemies had the strange tendency to be completely honest when asked a direct question.

She superspeed-ed over to him. "Nah. I'm a Mutant. We're evolved humans or something. I don't quite remember." Penny said.

7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She superspeed-ed over to him. "Nah. I'm a Mutant. We're evolved humans or something. I don't quite remember." Penny said.

Note: All magical beings will feel strongly repulsed by my mace.

He jumps back, mace in front of him, before relaxing again. "Please, do NOT do that. Do you know where we are?" 

Edited by AmazingGoob

On 5/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, Random Bystander said:

Also, does your person have pockets? This question actually goes for everyone. She's a kleptomaniac.

She superspeed-ed behind her. "I come in peace!" She yelped, her hands in the air. 

I don't think so? She does have a coin pouch and a pebble pouch and a knife sheath (with a knife in it)

Parity snaps at her. "Don't do that then! And back off!"

12 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Agoth Blinked out of the way of the sword, but in the minuscule time between leaving from a place and arriving to the destination, he felt a pull. When he appeared at the destination, he encountered not where he had planned to go, but a battlefield. Where am I?

Once the girl - Penny, she'd said - ran off, Parity looked around again. Was there another new person?

On 5/8/2021 at 8:47 AM, Random Bystander said:

"Nope. Pani and I haven't been on this world for long. Also, using superspeed is kinda my thing."

He's silent for a moment, an odd look on his face. "Tell me," he says. "Have you heard of the Coalition of Stars?"

Agoth glanced around. It seemed he was somewhere far away from where he had intended to teleport. I haven't made that kind of mistake since I was thirteen. He lifted his Cord-lock to see his coordinates, but it showed an error message. Well, I can get an idea on how to get home by shooting my missile I guess Agoth thought before shooting his Cord-lock. Interestingly, it shot forward a few flicks before exploding. A misfire then. Well, that's interesting. I guess I'm stuck here until I can figure out where I am.

On 5/10/2021 at 6:16 PM, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah. I was walking down the street."

Pani had somehow fallen back asleep.

"Well, we seem to be in a similar conundrum. Would you like to make an alliance?"

11 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Well, we seem to be in a similar conundrum. Would you like to make an alliance?"

"Well, I'd have to ask..." She looked at Pani, and paused. "I'll talk to Pani about it once she wakes up."

11 hours ago, Tani said:

"Where were you before you came here?"

"Walking down the street. Like I just said."