Hello everyone!

Ryk

47 minutes ago, Ryk said:

Hey everyone. I'm a massive fan of the Stormlight Archive and atm I'm reading through Mistborn Era 1 (halfway through The Hero of Ages). Excited to discuss the Cosmere :D

Welcome!

I would warn you of Mistborn era 2 spoilers in the discussion forums and probably everywhere else.

What’s your favorite Stormlight book?

9 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Welcome!

I would warn you of Mistborn era 2 spoilers in the discussion forums and probably everywhere else.

What’s your favorite Stormlight book?

I enjoyed Words of Radiance the most overall, but the end of Oathbringer is peak Stormlight so far imo

4 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

So far I think Dalinar, his character arc just resonated with me the most. I also really like Kaladin, Taravangian and Hoid.

20 hours ago, Ryk said:

Hey everyone. I'm a massive fan of the Stormlight Archive and atm I'm reading through Mistborn Era 1 (halfway through The Hero of Ages). Excited to discuss the Cosmere :D

Hey! welcome! I am also reading Mistborn atm. I can really relate to the character Vin and honestly she is my favorite character. I just love characters the most when I can relate to them, however I am not saying the other characters are not nice they all are nice characters just I relate to Vin the most and she is my favorite

2 hours ago, Mystic Mystery said:

Hey! welcome! I am also reading Mistborn atm. I can really relate to the character Vin and honestly she is my favorite character. I just love characters the most when I can relate to them, however I am not saying the other characters are not nice they all are nice characters just I relate to Vin the most and she is my favorite

Mistborn has an great cast. Vin is a very well realised char, and Kelsier, Sazed, Elend and Spook are really fun too.