Compose some keteks!

Szeth_Pancakes

Is it just me, or are keteks ridiculously fun to write? Here is a place that you can share any silly, stupid, or serious keteks you write.

Rules for Keteks

1: The ketek must have a symmetrical structure, like "Vin was cool, was Vin." Changes in punctuation are fine, and so are changes in the form of each word (e.g. walk, walks, walking). 

2: The ketek must be grammatically correct. It cannot be a sentence fragment, but it can be more than one sentence.

3: The ketek must be divisible into five distinct parts, which each convey some sort of idea.

Example ketek

Blackthorn, the killer.

The Thrill, the killer.

He, Dalinar - 

He killed the Thrill.

The killed - the Blackthorn.

4 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Is it just me, or are keteks ridiculously fun to write? Here is a place that you can share any silly, stupid, or serious keteks you write.

Rules for Keteks

1: The ketek must have a symmetrical structure, like "Vin was cool, was Vin." Changes in punctuation are fine, and so are changes in the form of each word (e.g. walk, walks, walking). 

2: The ketek must be grammatically correct. It cannot be a sentence fragment, but it can be more than one sentence.

3: The ketek must be divisible into five distinct parts, which each convey some sort of idea.

Example ketek

Blackthorn, the killer.

The Thrill, the killer.

He, Dalinar - 

He killed the Thrill.

The killed - the Blackthorn.

here's one, I don't know if it's right but here goes. Sorry if this isn't a proper Ketek.

Szeth, Thruthless Szeth.

The Thruthless, the Skybreaker.

He Szeth-

He wields the Sword.

Szeth, Truthless Szeth.