Pagerunner

JordanCon 2021, July 16-18 2021

6 posts in this topic

JordanCon will be happening this year, and according to the FAQ Brandon will be in attendance. https://www.jordancon.org/jcon2021faq/

However, attendance will be capped at 500 people, and those slots are being offered on a rolling schedule to those who have already purchased tickets (I believe for the 2020 event, before it was cancelled). If there are not 500 people from that pool who choose to attend it in-person this year, registrations will be opened up to the public, at some point after May 22nd.

The FAQ says that there are no ways to transfer existing memberships, so if you're in my boat (wasn't going to attend 2020, would like to attend 2021), then all we can do is wait and see.

I wasn't planning to go, but now that Brandon is going, I'll try to get a spot once (if) they open RSVPs to the public. 

Watch there be only one ticket available, and they make you and me do a WoB-off for it.

At least the fans will get to enjoy a good dweeb show

On 4/23/2021 at 8:20 PM, Pagerunner said:

Watch there be only one ticket available, and they make you and me do a WoB-off for it.

4 hours ago, Argent said:

At least the fans will get to enjoy a good dweeb show

I beg of you

Make. This. Happen.

For anyone going the Jordancon 2021, are people planning to do some sort of smaller social gathering there?  Maybe to discuss more Brandon/cosmere stuff?  I've never gone before and wasn't sure if people from the site got together or anything (I'll also be going with two friends who I record fantasy/sci-fi book podcasts with).  Obviously, this year will be different, but I was wondering what people typical do as far as socializing goes.

Edited by Stormrunner1730