Long Game 76: At the Forests of Madness

Elandera

7 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Well, crossbow is night only. So yes :P. What's your point?

Oh wait yeah, I looked at this:

Use Item - Item in a player’s inventory can be used during either the Day or Night turn.

Instead of this:

Crossbow - It is not a good idea to use to draw blood in the forests, but sometimes there is no other option.

• Once per game during a Night Turn, you can use this item to kill another player.

Oops

@vonnegut et al. if the team is Araris/Szeth/Books, then why didn't Szeth or Books submit the kill last Night? I mean, I suppose you could argue that e!Araris is trigger happy, but still, Araris is far more likely to be scanned than either of the others. As evidenced by the fact that we're having this conversation at all, while no one scanned Books.

*long, drawn out sigh*

So, I just read through D1 again (for Harmony’s sake, WHY did we have to post so much?) to see who defended Araris, of otherwise felt suspicious. And, well, the only person that stood out to me was, well, me. Yep. I’m not entirely sure how to make up for my weird, erratic behavior on D1, so I really won’t blame you if you vote me out next round. But, please don’t. That would be wasting your lynch.

Archer and Dannex also defended Araris, so right now I have a pretty bad read on both of them.

31 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Archer and Dannex also defended Araris, so right now I have a pretty bad read on both of them.

Did I? When? Only thing I can think of was saying “I’m sus of him but I’m biased so it doesn’t mean much”

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Did I? When? Only thing I can think of was saying “I’m sus of him but I’m biased so it doesn’t mean much”

Yes, but the way you said it felt more like "I see how he could be suspicious, but I'ma not vote for him since I'm kind of biased."

40 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Yes, but the way you said it felt more like "I see how he could be suspicious, but I'ma not vote for him since I'm kind of biased."

Yeah....that’s......what I meant. “I see how he could be suspicious, but I’ma not vote for him since I’m kind of biased.” That was....my whole point. I’m confused. 

25 minutes ago, Dannex said:

Yeah....that’s......what I meant. “I see how he could be suspicious, but I’ma not vote for him since I’m kind of biased.” That was....my whole point. I’m confused. 

Ok, ummmm... 

Maybe it wasn’t that you defended Araris, but that you completely wrote off your suspicious of him. I’m not exactly sure what I was thinking, now that I read my original post again.

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Well, we've still got a day (or two, if Araris really does have Bones), we should do something. What to do, what to do...

What do we do? I guess everyone could keep saying how I’m suspicious and that we should lynch me after Araris, and while that is an activity that seems extremely fun and engaging, we should probably save that for next cycle. Hmmm...

I've run out of salacious rumors for my gossip column tonight, so if anyone wants to help me generate some, I need a noun, a verb, and an adjective from you. (Mad lib is short for madness-induced libel, right? Right)

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

I've run out of salacious rumors for my gossip column tonight, so if anyone wants to help me generate some, I need a noun, a verb, and an adjective from you. (Mad lib is short for madness-induced libel, right? Right)

Noun - Crab Thingy

Verb - bridge (as in, to bridge the gap)

Adjective - Crazy

Also, I fully agree on the definition.

Edited by Jondesu