Hit me with your best Syl quotes

En-priestess

So my sis is embroidering something for my birthday and asked for some suggestions. I really love Syl and was thinking a little Sylphrena and a favourite quote! Can you help me out with any favourite Syl quotes? Funny, adorable, inspiring, any ideas would be super appreciated!! 

(Separate post in the Rhythm of War character forum for RoW quotes) 

"What are we doing? Actually, I don't care. I need to tell you something. Aladar's axehounds had puppies. I had no idea how much I needed to see puppies until I flew by them this morning. They are the grossest thing on the planet, Kaladin. They're somehow so gross that they're cute. So cute I could have died! Except I can't, because I'm an eternal sliver of God himself, and we have standards about things like that."

This just sort of sums up Syl perfectly. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 0:17 AM, aneonfoxtribute said:

"What are we doing? Actually, I don't care. I need to tell you something. Aladar's axehounds had puppies. I had no idea how much I needed to see puppies until I flew by them this morning. They are the grossest thing on the planet, Kaladin. They're somehow so gross that they're cute. So cute I could have died! Except I can't, because I'm an eternal sliver of God himself, and we have standards about things like that."

This just sort of sums up Syl perfectly. 

I love this line too and it was what I was going to say if RoW quotes were allowed here.