• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Sus...

Nightblood says you seem like not evil. I'm still not sure. Can you tell me about the benefits package?

Sure! Our benefits package includes lots of missions on which you kill evil people, the knowledge that you are making a difference in the greater workings of the Cosmere, free health insurance, a personal horneater chef, and requisition rights of up to ten thousand emerald broams or equivalent currency per year.

48 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hmmmm... pretty tempting. How easy would you say embezzling organization funds is? (Not for any particular reason, i'm just curious.)

Well, it would be rather difficult I imagine. Though I have no idea why you'd want to when you're being payed a salary of a hundred thousand boxings a year.

4 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Ohhhhh i see, i didn't hear about the salary. And by the way, when i said it was for no reason in particular, i was joking, i was totally gonna embezzle. But i won't anymore! I'm in. I'll join the Ghostbloods!

Excellent! Welcome to the ghostlboods!