Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*stabs nameless in the back* my grandfather used to say, "never trust a ghostblood, even if you are one, never trust em fully." *laughs raggedly* I am the only leader, no-one will be able to take down the line of Kelsier von Thaidakar!

*Pulls out knife* Ow! I wasn't trying to usurp you! I was going to let you stay in charge behind the scenes. *glances at now-infuriated crowd* I'd almost convinced them to not kill you too.

Just now, Nameless said:

*Pulls out knife* Ow! I wasn't trying to usurp you! I was going to let you stay in charge behind the scenes. *glances at now-infuriated crowd* I'd almost convinced them to not kill you too.

*blinks* wait really? why didn't you tell me! *pulls sword out and heals Nameless* well gosh stormit. I'm sorry. *hands over nightblood* I managed to pry this from @Szeth's Facepalm's dead corpse's clammy yet firm hands.

*blinks* wait really? why didn't you tell me! *pulls sword out and heals Nameless* well gosh stormit. I'm sorry. *hands over nightblood* I managed to pry this from @Szeth's Facepalm's dead corpse's clammy yet firm hands.

Oh, thanks. *steps back and watches as the mob drags Thaidakar into the dungeons* Finally, my evil plan is complete! Getting Nightblood away from you was the last step, and you just handed it over to me. *laughs evilly*

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Oh, thanks. *steps back and watches as the mob drags Thaidakar into the dungeons* Finally, my evil plan is complete! Getting Nightblood away from you was the last step, and you just handed it over to me. *laughs evilly*

*smiles as teleports away while holding the real Thaidakar's throat* you never understood nameless, there are multiple thaidakars, and because of the foolish actions of one... all are allowed to go to the other threads. My reign will- *thaidakar the ghostblood stabs thaidakar the tlt and throws him through a portal* well Nameless, that was weird.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*smiles as teleports away while holding the real Thaidakar's throat* you never understood nameless, there are multiple thaidakars, and because of the foolish actions of one... all are allowed to go to the other threads. My reign will- *thaidakar the ghostblood stabs thaidakar the tlt and throws him through a portal* well Nameless, that was weird.

That it was. *stabs with Nightblood* I'm sorry it had to come to this. *emotional music starts playing* You were destroying everything the Ghostbloods stood for. I had to act.

Just now, Nameless said:

That it was. *stabs with Nightblood* I'm sorry it had to come to this. *emotional music starts playing* You were destroying everything the Ghostbloods stood for. I had to act.

*smiles* I understand *grabs nightblood and slices off Nameless' head* if one of us dies, the other has to aswell. *they both died.*

*smiles* I understand *grabs nightblood and slices off Nameless' head* if one of us dies, the other has to aswell. *they both died.*

*comes back as a cognitive shadow* Well well well. Looks like old Thaidakar had enough investiture in his soul to satiate Nightblood. All according to plan.

*comes back as a cognitive shadow* Well well well. Looks like old Thaidakar had enough investiture in his soul to satiate Nightblood. All according to plan.

*sighs as returns to the planet* that was easy, now Nameless is a cognitive shadow and I am alive, or at least alive again. *he turned to the mob and then swiftly got into a car and drove away* time to be reincarnated. Kelsier von Thaidakar the fourth has come, his father is dead.

*sighs as returns to the planet* that was easy, now Nameless is a cognitive shadow and I am alive, or at least alive again. *he turned to the mob and then swiftly got into a car and drove away* time to be reincarnated. Kelsier von Thaidakar the fourth has come, his father is dead.

*takes over the Ghostbloods from the shadows* Excellent. All is going according to plan. Thaidakar has reincarnated himself, and thinks I am dead. He is exposed, without the protection he had as the leader of the Ghostbloods. Mraize, you have your opportunity to hunt him. Just as I promised.

*takes over the Ghostbloods from the shadows* Excellent. All is going according to plan. Thaidakar has reincarnated himself, and thinks I am dead. He is exposed, without the protection he had as the leader of the Ghostbloods. Mraize, you have your opportunity to hunt him. Just as I promised.

*smiles* it is time. (five years had passed, Thaidakar's new organization, the order of the eclipse, was about to destroy the ghostbloods) Werrin, get ready, it is time for war.

22 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*smiles* it is time. (five years had passed, Thaidakar's new organization, the order of the eclipse, was about to destroy the ghostbloods) Werrin, get ready, it is time for war.

*Werrin slumps to the ground, dead*

*shrugs and stabs nameless or nameless' agent. smiles* good try.

*Mraize smiles, knife harmlessly deflecting harmlessly off the aether covering his chest* Come now, surely someone who proclaims himself to be a hunter such as you can do better than a simple knife.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Mraize smiles, knife harmlessly deflecting harmlessly off the aether covering his chest* Come now, surely someone who proclaims himself to be a hunter such as you can do better than a simple knife.

*Thaidakar smiles and draws nightblood* I mean, yeah, but I thought it the first proper response, btw nice aether. *goes into defensive position then shouts* MY ARMY COME FORTH. *suddenly thousands of men and women appeared, they all had armor of various assortments, from aether armor to shardplate, from shard blades to awakened blades, it was a big mix*

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

*Thaidakar smiles and draws nightblood* I mean, yeah, but I thought it the first proper response, btw nice aether. *goes into defensive position then shouts* MY ARMY COME FORTH. *suddenly thousands of men and women appeared, they all had armor of various assortments, from aether armor to shardplate, from shard blades to awakened blades, it was a big mix*

*Mraize waves a single person forward* My my Thaidakar, you really have outdone yourself. And army of the invested, and quite the powerful one at that. A pity I took measures to deal with them. Did you ever wonder what I've been doing all this time? Well, I'll tell you. I've been modifying this aether. Changing it's intent ever so slightly. *gestures toward the lightweaver at his side* Do it. *Lightweaver blasts the anti-tones of every magic system in the Cosmere at 194.094 dB*

Just now, Nameless said:

*Mraize waves a single person forward* My my Thaidakar, you really have outdone yourself. And army of the invested, and quite the powerful one at that. A pity I took measures to deal with them. Did you ever wonder what I've been doing all this time? Well, I'll tell you. I've been modifying this aether. Changing it's intent ever so slightly. *gestures toward the lightweaver at his side* Do it. *Lightweaver blasts the anti-tones of every magic system in the Cosmere at 194.094 dB*

*thaidakar blinked* you think that would do anything? I know Nameless' tricks, I know your tricks, you think I just up and left without any files? I had copied everything on our computer files. I even had the paper ones copied. I have all of the info. I prepared them and now they are unaffected.

12 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*thaidakar blinked* you think that would do anything? I know Nameless' tricks, I know your tricks, you think I just up and left without any files? I had copied everything on our computer files. I even had the paper ones copied. I have all of the info. I prepared them and now they are unaffected.

*Mraize looks around, still smiling* Oh really? You got those files? Just as I had planned. *Laughs maniacally as all of Thaidakar's forces collapse to the ground unconscious* Really Thaidakar, you are so predictable.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Mraize looks around, still smiling* Oh really? You got those files? Just as I had planned. *Laughs maniacally as all of Thaidakar's forces collapse to the ground unconscious* Really Thaidakar, you are so predictable.

*blinks* so are you. *pulls out uno card* it is time, to go back, noone can stop me this time. *plays card.*

rights? what kind of rights? a pool table? a poker table? I'll give them those if they want them.

*blinks* so are you. *pulls out uno card* it is time, to go back, noone can stop me this time. *plays card.*

rights? what kind of rights? a pool table? a poker table? I'll give them those if they want them.

Thaidakar, did you use an uno reverse card again? You know those things are bad for the timeline.

• 1 month later...