Just now, Nameless said:

*Makes Hippo come back* Come on Thaidakar, you need to work with the agents here. A recent poll showed that 99% of the Ghostbloods find you extremely annoying, and 85% of them would rather someone else be the leader.

gak, okay fine. *agrees* 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

rights? what kind of rights? a pool table? a poker table? I'll give them those if they want them.

Oh, nothing so pedestrian. They want the right to refuse missions that they deem to be too dangerous.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

*Makes Hippo come back* Come on Thaidakar, you need to work with the agents here. A recent poll showed that 99% of the Ghostbloods find you extremely annoying, and 85% of them would rather someone else be the leader.

Thank you Nameless. I voted both, Thaidakar *crosses arms*

23 hours ago, HippoPhileus said:

Thank you Nameless. I voted both, Thaidakar *crosses arms*

hm?

@Nameless we have a problem. a big tall guy with muscles that are the size of a shard is here and asking for you, specifically.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

23 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hm?

@Nameless we have a problem. a big tall guy with muscles that are the size of a shard is here and asking for you, specifically.

Oh really? Well, I'll deal with him. *pulls out Naz-* . . . *curses frantically as he searches for Nazh's knife* That Rusting KuNuKam! How in the name of the God Beyond did he get in here? I'm going to, *looks at Thaidakar* right. I'll go deal with the guy. *Draws Nightblood from @The Last Post's sheath* Be right back.

Just now, Nameless said:

Oh really? Well, I'll deal with him. *pulls out Naz-* . . . *curses frantically as he searches for Nazh's knife* That Rusting KuNuKam! How in the name of the God Beyond did he get in here? I'm going to, *looks at Thaidakar* right. I'll go deal with the guy. *Draws Nightblood from @The Last Post's sheath* Be right back.

*nods* I will start looking through our files if we know who he is. I'm also going to gather our soldiers just in case we need anything.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*nods* I will start looking through our files if we know who he is. I'm also going to gather our soldiers just in case we need anything.

*Comes back and puts Nightblood back in his sheath* No need.

12 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

mkay, that's nice.

Yeah. He said something about 'taking revenge on Thaidakar's pathetic lapdog' and 'a rebellion coming' against that 'pathetic excuse for a leader' but I wasn't really listening. Probably wasn't important.

Just now, Nameless said:

Yeah. He said something about 'taking revenge on Thaidakar's pathetic lapdog' and 'a rebellion coming' against that 'pathetic excuse for a leader' but I wasn't really listening. Probably wasn't important.

yeah, I doubt it meant that an army of people just like him are coming to murder us.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:43 PM, Nameless said:

Say, what's that sound?

On 4/4/2022 at 6:55 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*peeks into room* do you guys hear marching...? @Nameless @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

oh no, GOISAHUKWHOUHSGUOHO RUUUUN!

2 hours ago, Elf said:

Are u sure this isn't an rp now

this is an rp now. somewhat. if this turns into the alley verse I'm going to either celebrate by throwing cookies everywhere or throw up on Voidus' suit coat.