Just now, Nameless said:

Oh yeah, Mraize figured out antilight. I have a couple hundred spheres of anti-preservation light. *Tosses sphere*

*grabs, immediately drops* gah! remember I'm scadrian! yes, perfect. How far have we gotten in our overtures to Trell and his petty Set?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*grabs, immediately drops* gah! remember I'm scadrian! yes, perfect. How far have we gotten in our overtures to Trell and his petty Set?

It took him about ten minutes to kill our last emissary, so I'd say we're making progress.

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Um, so, about the Set. The insurance isn't very happy that we're trying to team up with the guys that are trying to genocide an entire planet.

hmm, team up? no, manipulate? yes! we are trying to take them down gently while giving us supremacy instead. I do hope we can stop calling Ati that horrid name, I always told him Trell was a crapaflapnasti name.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hmm, team up? no, manipulate? yes! we are trying to take them down gently while giving us supremacy instead. I do hope we can stop calling Ati that horrid name, I always told him Trell was a crapaflapnasti name.

*snorts* I have it on good infortmation that Trell is actually Dalinar.

*rolls eyes*

mhm, Dalinar is Trell, uhuh. you gonna tell me next that Gavilar was Odium all along?

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. We both know that ************* was Odium all along.

Why does it matter who came up with the theory?

Just now, Nameless said:

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. We both know that ************* was Odium all along.

because of a strange banana's hubris.

well, that's true. ********** is quite the interesting case though. you could argue that ****************** wasn't odium but was actually ************ acting as Odium the whole time.

well, that's true. ********** is quite the interesting case though. you could argue that ****************** wasn't odium but was actually ************ acting as Odium the whole time.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And anyways, the survey the insurance agents ordered discovered that over half our members sympathize with the Set.

Just now, Nameless said:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And anyways, the survey the insurance agents ordered discovered that over half our members sympathize with the Set.

well that sucks. who is their leader? can we bully them into not doing it? can we manipulate it into working in our favor?

Just now, HippoPhileus said:

go look at my second most recent status update and you will know.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

well that sucks. who is their leader? can we bully them into not doing it? can we manipulate it into working in our favor?

Trell is their leader, obviously. And I don't think we're prepared to tackle that person yet.

Just now, Nameless said:

Trell is their leader, obviously. And I don't think we're prepared to tackle that person yet.

yeah, Dalinar is quite the thorn. who knows, maybe we could somehow snag Ishar. hmmm. *uses telepathy to Nameless* what if we used anti light on the insurance company?

yeah, Dalinar is quite the thorn. who knows, maybe we could somehow snag Ishar. hmmm. *uses telepathy to Nameless* what if we used anti light on the insurance company?

*uses telepathy back* We need insurance though. And I already told them we have it.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

NO NOT YOU! *makes Hippo leave the conversation*

*Makes Hippo come back* Come on Thaidakar, you need to work with the agents here. A recent poll showed that 99% of the Ghostbloods find you extremely annoying, and 85% of them would rather someone else be the leader.