if you were a misting

BaconLord

if you were a misting???  

40 members have voted

1. 1. which metal is your favorite (basic metals)

• steel
    • iron
    • pewter
    • tin
    • zinc
    • brass
    • copper
    • bronze

Either iron or zinc/brass for me. Not steel because that sounds a bit more difficult & scary to fly with, for me. I don't like heights anyway, so I'll just use iron for short jumps. I don't feel anything particular for pewter and tin, don't like the idea of pewter drag or getting flashbanged while burning tin. Copperclouds and Seeking are definitely useful in-world & having a Metamagic is always nice but I don't think burning copper or zinc will be useful on Earth.

Depends on situation. I picked Copper (for mental/emotional protection), but that assumes an environment with other Allomancers.

If the question is "add a power to your real-world life", probably Tin for super-senses. Zinc or Brass would probably be the most useful but I find them ethically uncomfortable.

Using just Iron or just Steel to move around, without the full Mistborn set or a Twinborn f-Gold to deal with hard landings, is too scary for me.