describe a character badly

Regent

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Elias said:

I know Tien is a fictional character, but Brandon's writing is so good it still feels somehow disrespectful to joke about his death.

I feel you. I still cry at night about Tien. 

Spoiler

:(:rolleyes: There I go, joking again. Seriously though? I'm still sad whenever I think of him. 

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
should I start a Let's Mourn Tien thread? Along with maybe all the overlooked dead characters?

21 minutes ago, Elias said:

I know Tien is a fictional character, but Brandon's writing is so good it still feels somehow disrespectful to joke about his death.

Oh, then you should not here the jokes about evi.

Spoiler

My favorite one comes from this tumbler post that's like:

Which Cosmere world has the most ash?

You think it'd be Scadrial, but Roshar has Mo'ash.

And someone else says: Roshar also has Evi.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:42 AM, Frustration said:

Oh, then you should not here the jokes about evi.

Hide contents

My favorite one comes from this tumbler post that's like:

Which Cosmere world has the most ash?

You think it'd be Scadrial, but Roshar has Mo'ash.

And someone else says: Roshar also has Evi.

Here's a classic

Evi: I am Evi

Dalinar: But you could be fire

• 1 month later...

Endowment - you get a breath, you get a breath, you get a breath, everybody get's a breath
Ambition - I'm gonna conquer the entire... aww sh*t i'm dead
Preservation - humans before bros
Ruin - Tragically betrayed by his business partner and then trapped by him inside the well
Odium - Killed and replaced by a stupid but nice guy who used sword that is to dumb to undarstand what's it doing
Honor - Put a mass murderer in prison but was killed in action
Cultivation - Her lover was killed so she replaced his murderer with another one
Autonomy - Uncontrolled mitosis
Devotion - Most likely had Stockholm syndrome
Dominion - Bully form the 90's
Mercy - Probably participated in a murder
Walor - So reasonable that we know nothing about it
Whimsy - Go with the flow and don't give a fu*k
Invention - Hopefully inventor of first sharddildo
Virtuosity - Probably heard/saw a piece of art that was so bad she splintered herself
Survival shard - Started playing hide and seek but then realizes that has no friends so stopped hiding
Harmony - Has a little devil and angel on his shoulders, but decided not to listen to any of them and just sit in his room and asks his wax mom to do anything for him. Also don't want to use discord (probably prefer's skype)

Edited by Sowic

• 3 weeks later...

Tress of the Emerald Sea spoiler:

Spoiler

Tress: miss "I love him so much, I will risk my life and lives of fifty more people to save him. I love him so much I will leave my parents and honest job behind. I love him so much... I didn't notice he was by my side all along".

Wayne: Aria Stark but with hats instead of faces

Raboniel: All I want is to kill my daughter...

Edited by Yuliya

On 4/30/2022 at 11:12 AM, Duxredux said:

Wax: Twinborn companion of one of the most (in)famous lawman shooters in the Roughs. Gets shot a lot.

Wayne: wealthy lawman that formerly was in charge of Weathering, came to Elendel and dispensed justice. Known to go by "Waxillium Ladrian".

Elend: Mistborn hero that kills Inquisitors. Champion for the common Skaa.

Vin: nobility (empress counts, right?) that acquired forbidden books and avoided dancing at balls by reading.

Dalinar: supervisor of scientist ardents, reader of scholarly works, and writer.

Navani: Bondsmith that holds the Coalition of monarchs together. 

Kelsier: an immortal being no longer quite human, came to the Well of Ascension and gained power. Probably now a Mistborn. Uses beggar disguises. Tells stories of a world that no one he talks to could remember.

Hoid: powerful allomancer that very frequently disparages the nobility. Has been to the Pits of Hathsin (probably). Fights to oppose a god that rules over an oppressed people.

This is really clever (and accurate). I wish I could push the like button more than once!

On 7/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, Lego Mistborn said:

Ruin- Wreck-it Ralph.

Autonomy- Be a Hermit, It's fun, I promise.

Survival Shard- I don't want to die.

Harmony- I... can't... move.

I laughed out loud at these :D

On 7/15/2022 at 11:34 AM, Arsteel said:

Jasnah: stuck-up royal control freak princess who thinks everyone else is too stupid for their own good and that she therefore needs to mentor them all. Also likes to pretend she's clever and the other ardents all humour her bevause she's a princess. Aaand is delusional about a magical realm called Shadesmar where she has magic powers- because she is insecure about the fact that she's actually just useless.

I just gotta say, I know that it's a joke and all, but I am really not fond of Jasnah's character and I think that she gets way too much praise.

Just my opinion, and know this is a joke, and I read that this isn't your actual opinion of her, but thank you so much anyway. You just made my day ;)

On 7/18/2022 at 11:20 PM, Why Kaladin? said:

Kelsier: Troubled criminal running a cult trying to overthrow an empire while recruiting children and using them for espionage and training them to kill, while trying to raise an army using scare tactics and a cult of personality, while trying to start his own religion. Eventually starting an intergalactic space mafia as he slowly loses his mind.

I also really loved this one :)