Rhythm of War Mass Market Paperback?

Liranil

2 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I'm one of those booknerds who wants their books to match, but I also really want to read it!

If you don’t want to buy it but want to read it, a good option I’ve always found is go to your local library and hope they have a copy.

If you do not have a local library you could probably get a cheaper digital copy from Amazon and than by a physical copy when it comes out.

I sadly don’t have any information an your initial inquiry 

Trust me it’s worth the read

I know that in the past that for a lot of books, usually the paperback comes out ten months to a year after the initial release.  COVID might have thrown some changes in that.  I think I remember someone saying somewhere that it would be about a year after release when the large/mass market paperbacks for ROW would come out.  But if you really don't want to wait, the library is always an option, though there might be a hefty wait time depending on what version you go for.

I’m looking forward to the rhythm of war paperback too, just to have it on my shelf with my other three.  They’re easier to lug around.  I expect we won’t get the smaller paperback till 2022 though.  Took a while for Oathbringer to get the mass market.  The big floppy paperback should probably be in November though.

The paperback will be coming out sometime in the fall, I think. I read Rhythm of War by buying the hardcover and then giving it to the friend (who collects hardcovers and hadn't read RoW) who gifted me my first copy of WoK. Worked out for everyone! That being said, you could always do something like that if you're ok with spending the money and then donating it to a library.