Silverlight U, a tale of students under Khriss

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the man continued "the test has some basic information about the classical planets of Roshar, Sel, Scadrial, Nalthis, and some Threnody. so it should be pretty basic and you should be able to get it."

She nodded. Her mother had taught her about those. And Roshar was where she had grown up, so she was unconcerned. She knew less about Nalthis and Threnody, but had learned the very basics of the main languages there, and knew the basics of the history and investiture. "Alright."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. Her mother had taught her about those. And Roshar was where she had grown up, so she was unconcerned. She knew less about Nalthis and Threnody, but had learned the very basics of the main languages there, and knew the basics of the history and investiture. "Alright."

Nazh nodded, "well I guess that's good bye."

Here's my character 

Spoiler

Name: Tenacious Sorrowson

Skills: C-copper, he has a perfect memory and has read nearly every book he could find for years. He has read about basic farming strategies to complex soulcasting techniques to a complex theorem on the different shards.

Backstory: Although he has a Threnodite name, he was born on Scadrial with metallic abilities. When he was ten, he was introduced to the cosmere. After being introduced to Silverlight, he decided to visit again when he was an adult. He spent several years roaming the streets before deciding to enroll in the most famous universities: Silverlight U run by Khriss.

Personality: Arrogant, but perhaps rightly so. He tends to be quite relaxed, but when he's faced with a question he doesn't know right away, he panics and freaks out. 

Would there be more people in the test room?

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah." She turned to the papers in front of her, and started filling stuff out. 

Nazh walked through the doorway out of the room, well she's nice he turned the corner. Khriss was standing there, "Nazh, I want you to organize a team to come with me and get something from Roshar."

"okay" said Nazh.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh walked through the doorway out of the room, well she's nice he turned the corner. Khriss was standing there, "Nazh, I want you to organize a team to come with me and get something from Roshar."

"okay" said Nazh.

Tiaen wrote furiously. She had gotten a fair amount of the test done already.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tiaen wrote furiously. She had gotten a fair amount of the test done already.

Nazh went into the test hall and said to the man he had seen earlier, "Khriss has an assignment for me, and I'm looking for a team, could I give an anouncement to the students that the top five tests will be part of the team I will bring for Khriss?"

The man nodded, "sounds good."

he moved to a microphone "students the top five tests will get a very important research assignment from Khriss and Nazh." 

Nazh smiled.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh went into the test hall and said to the man he had seen earlier, "Khriss has an assignment for me, and I'm looking for a team, could I give an anouncement to the students that the top five tests will be part of the team I will bring for Khriss?"

The man nodded, "sounds good."

he moved to a microphone "students the top five tests will get a very important research assignment from Khriss and Nazh." 

Nazh smiled.

Tiaen started writing even more furiously. Preservations Wings! She was determined to be in the top 5. Luckily, the test was really, really easy. A minute later, she stopped writing and checked the test for any errors.

Tenacious reclined in his chair. This test was easy. He had already aced Scadrial, Roshar, and Threnody. Now he just had to answer the questions on Sel and Nalthis. He didn't let it show, but he was worried about Nalthis. Sel wasn't too complicated, so he would do that first. Flipping the page, he was encountered with a few questions. The name of the Shard of Adonalsium, Ruin, had a vessel named Ati, there is an Aon that shares that name, if not that pronunciation, what does the Aon signify? The answer was painfully simple, Aon Ati meant hope, a bit of a contradiction to the Shard held by Ati's vessel. Tenacious looked at the next question, it was a complicated one. You must build a fortress that will last for longer than two decades, what Aons, in what order, and with what modifiers would you use? There wasn't an Aon list, so he had to do it from memory. Well, he could do it. First, use Aon Deo, for building material. Then use Aon Dao for security. Then use Aon Dio to make the fortress unbreakable. Then use Aon Ehe for light outside the walls and along the ground for some way, protected by Aon Edo, so the defenders couldn't attack. He quickly went through the rest of the questions. Now for Nalthis, ugghh.

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Tenacious reclined in his chair. This test was easy. He had already aced Scadrial, Roshar, and Threnody. Now he just had to answer the questions on Sel and Nalthis. He didn't let it show, but he was worried about Nalthis. Sel wasn't too complicated, so he would do that first. Flipping the page, he was encountered with a few questions. The name of the Shard of Adonalsium, Ruin, had a vessel named Ati, there is an Aon that shares that name, if not that pronunciation, what does the Aon signify? The answer was painfully simple, Aon Ati meant hope, a bit of a contradiction to the Shard held by Ati's vessel. Tenacious looked at the next question, it was a complicated one. You must build a fortress that will last for longer than two decades, what Aons, in what order, and with what modifiers would you use? There wasn't an Aon list, so he had to do it from memory. Well, he could do it. First, use Aon Deo, for building material. Then use Aon Dao for security. Then use Aon Dio to make the fortress unbreakable. Then use Aon Ehe for light outside the walls and along the ground for some way, protected by Aon Edo, so the defenders couldn't attack. He quickly went through the rest of the questions. Now for Nalthis, ugghh.

29 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tiaen started writing even more furiously. Preservations Wings! She was determined to be in the top 5. Luckily, the test was really, really easy. A minute later, she stopped writing and checked the test for any errors.

Nazh watched the students work knowing that five of them would be accompanying him. he saw that at least ten or twenty of them were failing, thirty of them were doing pretty well like halfway through the test, about fourty of them were pretty good in it and the final ten were pretty close, Tiaen was part of this ten, also among that ten was a student he thought he recognized.

oh, he knew where he recognized him, he saw him in the hall of investure talking to Khriss.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh watched the students work knowing that five of them would be accompanying him. he saw that at least ten or twenty of them were failing, thirty of them were doing pretty well like halfway through the test, about fourty of them were pretty good in it and the final ten were pretty close, Tiaen was part of this ten, also among that ten was a student he thought he recognized.

oh, he knew where he recognized him, he saw him in the hall of investure talking to Khriss.

Tiaen put down the papers, and started rolling the sphere around on her hand again. I probably did fine...

What was the rusting answer? How many god-kings had there been? He knew the number had increased recently, but what was the original number? Finally, he gave up and wrote down [incorrect number]. He had gotten every answer right. He was guaranteed to be in the top five, wasn't he?

He got two answers wrong btw. 

22 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

What was the rusting answer? How many god-kings had there been? He knew the number had increased recently, but what was the original number? Finally, he gave up and wrote down [incorrect number]. He had gotten every answer right. He was guaranteed to be in the top five, wasn't he?

Nazh watched the student who had been talking to Khriss earlier turn in his papers, then a couple more did, the students looked stressed, a lot of them wanted the job