Silverlight U, a tale of students under Khriss

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She gaped when she saw the amount of stuff in the room. She quickly composed herself. "Wow." She said, almost speechless.

Nazh smiled seeing her reaction, it was typical with newcomers, he pointed at a person in a white robe and hat, "that's probably her." he moved towards the person.

She nodded, and followed.

Nazh walked towards the person suspecting it was Khriss, she was talking to two students, her voice floated over their heads, "yes Skaze can be used to make fibrils like spren but not exactly."

"hi Khriss." said Nazh, "there is someone who would like to talk to you."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh walked towards the person suspecting it was Khriss, she was talking to two students, her voice floated over their heads, "yes Skaze can be used to make fibrils like spren but not exactly."

"hi Khriss." said Nazh, "there is someone who would like to talk to you."

Tiaen absently brought her sphere out again. She did that when she was nervous. It's fine. Stay calm. I've got this.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Khriss looked at her and said politely, "hi and who are you?" 

"Hi. I am Tiaen Dekeliar, and I was hoping that I could join the university. I was told that I would have to speak to you to be admitted in." She said politely. She rolled the sphere between her forefinger and thumb.

"Hi. I am Tiaen Dekeliar, and I was hoping that I could join the university. I was told that I would have to speak to you to be admitted in." She said politely. She rolled the sphere between her forefinger and thumb.

Khriss studied Tiaen for a minute then said, "you do seem the type of person we need," she smiled then looked at Nazh, "where have you been?"

"oh just looking for you." said Nazh.

"well we can talk later right now I need to go figure out what's happening in the atrium," she started walking away then she turned back and said, "and Nazh, can you show her to the initiation test?"

"sure" said Nazh.

53 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Khriss studied Tiaen for a minute then said, "you do seem the type of person we need," she smiled then looked at Nazh, "where have you been?"

"oh just looking for you." said Nazh.

"well we can talk later right now I need to go figure out what's happening in the atrium," she started walking away then she turned back and said, "and Nazh, can you show her to the initiation test?"

"sure" said Nazh.

Okay. I've got this. Copperminds? She quickly felt her arm. Check. Okay. Okay. I'll do fine. "So, what exactly is this test?" She asked Nazh, still nervous. She was able to hide her nervousness for the most part. I hope there is no art stuff.

Okay. I've got this. Copperminds? She quickly felt her arm. Check. Okay. Okay. I'll do fine. "So, what exactly is this test?" She asked Nazh, still nervous. She was able to hide her nervousness for the most part. I hope there is no art stuff.

Nazh thought for a second what did Khriss mean by Initiation test? "um, this way." he pointed at the open door to the west corridor.

Nazh led her through the corridor Shades, I hope Khriss had something planned "here we are." he pointed at a random door, "this is the testing room."

Idos Domi. I didn't think this would be so stressful. She pushed the door open and saw whatever it was that was inside of the room.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Idos Domi. I didn't think this would be so stressful. She pushed the door open and saw whatever it was that was inside of the room.

inside the room was.... a bed? shades, this is a dorm "um sit here." said Nazh pointing at the bed, "I will go get the test administrator."

Nazh exited the room, "Shades! where am going to find an administrator?"

inside the room was.... a bed? shades, this is a dorm "um sit here." said Nazh pointing at the bed, "I will go get the test administrator."

Nazh exited the room, "Shades! where am going to find an administrator?"

She opened her mouth, and then closed it. I'm confused. "What in Kelek's name?" She said to herself as she tried to figure out what the Rusts was going on. She sat on the bed, completely baffled.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She opened her mouth, and then closed it. I'm confused. "What in Kelek's name?" She said to herself as she tried to figure out what the Rusts was going on. She sat on the bed, completely baffled.

Nazh walked around for a bit then asked a random Azish looking staff member "where are the initiation tests?"

"uh..." said the confused staff member, "oh! you mean the introduction tests, it is in the east corridor 6th door on the left turn."

Nazh responded "thanks."

he dashed of back to the dorm that Tiaen.

Nazh walked around for a bit then asked a random Azish looking staff member "where are the initiation tests?"

"uh..." said the confused staff member, "oh! you mean the introduction tests, it is in the east corridor 6th door on the left turn."

Nazh responded "thanks."

he dashed of back to the dorm that Tiaen.

"Um, I have a question. Why does this test happen on a bed?" She asked. She sounded completely baffled.

"Um, I have a question. Why does this test happen on a bed?" She asked. She sounded completely baffled.

"it doesn't" said Nazh ruffling his hair shades why is this so awkward "anymore, they used to do that to give comfiness, but they moved it to somewhere else so that they could fit more people.

"this way." he said pointing at the door, "to the east corridor."

"it doesn't" said Nazh ruffling his hair shades why is this so awkward "anymore, they used to do that to give comfiness, but they moved it to somewhere else so that they could fit more people.

"this way." he said pointing at the door, "to the east corridor."

"Okay?" She got off the bed, and followed him.

"Okay." She went inside.

inside was about a hundred students at desks scribbling on paper. wow, Khriss really has invested on this kind of thing, 

a man in a white robe cam over and said "master Nazh, I assume this girl is here for the tests."

"yes, Khriss sent her." said Nazh.

inside was about a hundred students at desks scribbling on paper. wow, Khriss really has invested on this kind of thing, 

a man in a white robe cam over and said "master Nazh, I assume this girl is here for the tests."

"yes, Khriss sent her." said Nazh.

She calmly waited, even though the suspense was killing her. It was really hard, especialy when you considered that she, by nature, was really impatient.

She calmly waited, even though the suspense was killing her. It was really hard, especialy when you considered that she, by nature, was really impatient.

the man turned to Tiaen and said, "the tests are this way." he pointed at an empty chair, "I assume you are new as I have not seen you before, Selish I assume?"

the man turned to Tiaen and said, "the tests are this way." he pointed at an empty chair, "I assume you are new as I have not seen you before, Selish I assume?"

"Well, yes and no." She spoke with an Alethi accent. "I was raised on Roshar, but have family from both Sel and Scadrial as well." She went to the empty chair, and sat down.

"Well, yes and no." She spoke with an Alethi accent. "I was raised on Roshar, but have family from both Sel and Scadrial as well." She went to the empty chair, and sat down.

the man continued "the test has some basic information about the classical planets of Roshar, Sel, Scadrial, Nalthis, and some Threnody. so it should be pretty basic and you should be able to get it."