Silverlight U, a tale of students under Khriss

the white sun drifted up across the horizon of the cognitive realm over the vast city of Silverlight. Nazh watched the busy townspeople from a balcony on the silverlight University. he had just finished retreiving a map for Khriss. he checked his watch.

"shades!" exclaimed Nazh, "I'm late!"........

41 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the white sun drifted up across the horizon of the cognitive realm over the vast city of Silverlight. Nazh watched the busy townspeople from a balcony on the silverlight University. he had just finished retreiving a map for Khriss. he checked his watch.

"shades!" exclaimed Nazh, "I'm late!"........

YES! I will join!

I'll get a character ready, and post the sheet tomorrow. :)

Here you go!

Spoiler

Name: Tiaen Dekeliar (18 in rosharian years, 17 in earth years)

Appearance: Long black hair with streaks of blonde, light tan colored skin, light blue eyes, tall and skinny.

Skills: She is fluent in 8 of the Rosharian languages, Aonic, Fjordel, the main language in Northern Scadrial, and High Imperial. She is okay at speaking in the main language in Southern Scadrial, and can write in the Terris language. She is good with biology, is an okay historian, is really good with fabrials, is a fast reader, and a really persuasive writer. She can also use a sword fairly well, and is a really good strategist.

Weaknesses: She is awful with most art stuff, is hopeless when it comes to politics, and has a hard time shutting up when she starts talking. She is also deaf in her left ear, and easily distracted.

Personality: She is cheerful, polite, and really smart. She's also pretty darn impatient, and fairly stuborn.

Backstory: Her mother lived in Sel, and had Scadrian heritage. She worldhopped to Roshar, and got married to an Alethi Citylord. Tiaen was raised in Alethkar, and decided to move to Silverlight to continue learning about the cosmere. She learned early on that she was a Twinborn, but hid those abilities. She is a lighteyes of the 5th Dahn, but doesn't act like it unless she's on Roshar. (She does always have a glove covering her safehand, but that is more out of habit than anything else.)

Family: Roena Dekeliar (Mother), Isahas Dekeliar (Father), Jerreah Dekeliar (Older Brother)

Investiture: Twinborn: A-Pewter, F-Copper

I think I'll just stay with Nazh and here is his profile:

Spoiler

Age: Doesn't say and never will, but he has lived for hundreds of years

Appearance: Nazh is a lanky man with a narrow, pinched face, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Work: he collects maps and documents on Shard worlds for Khriss

Skills: Mapmaking, he is fluent in most Rosharan languages also Scadrian languages, though he is a bit rusty on Aonic and Fjordell, He's an accomplished thief, though he's also familiar with a variety of jails, enough to consider some pleasant. Perhaps related to that is his physical fitness -- he's able to outrun an axehound. he is also a good artist. 

Weapons: he possesses a knife, long enough to almost be called a sword; he is not particularly attached to it, he also has a gun that shoots shade

Orgins: he is from Threnody and that's all I know (because he is an actual character)

Personality: he is known to have a temper, he is rather pleasant but tells scary stories that he collects from across the cosmere that he tells everyone, so they stay a way from him mostly. he's also known to be grumpy at times

Investure: he has a Shardblade that he got on Roshar when he beat an arrogant Alethi in a duel, he also has about 100 bio-chromatic breaths, he also took a bead of lerasium so he's mistborn. 

Weakness: he is very annoyed when someone doesn't give him a map, He hates Windspren so much that he tries to shoot them out of the air. He hates under cooked Eggplant, he likes it just right extra crispy. 

I will continue this with another post then everyone can join in

Nazh dashed through a door behind the balcony into an empty hallway, he passed many opaque crystal doors, finally he got to a door with a gold enameled thingy that said "Khriss, CoFounder."

Nazh walked in, but some one else was inside.........

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I will continue this with another post then everyone can join in

Nazh dashed through a door behind the balcony into an empty hallway, he passed many opaque crystal doors, finally he got to a door with a gold enameled thingy that said "Khriss, CoFounder."

Nazh walked in, but some one else was inside.........

Tiaen turned to look as someone entered the room. She was currently trying to join the university. She just hoped that her skills would be impressive enough...

45 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh saw a person with long black hair, "hi?" said Nazh quizzically 

"Hello." She said, both cheerful and nervous at the same time. She was nervous that she wouldn't be accepted, but was excited to finally be in Silverlight. "I'm Tiaen." She said, extending a gloved right hand. "And you are?" She asked politely. She didn't want to irritate or accidentaly be rude to anyone on the first day she was there.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Hello." She said, both cheerful and nervous at the same time. She was nervous that she wouldn't be accepted, but was excited to finally be in Silverlight. "I'm Tiaen." She said, extending a gloved right hand. "And you are?" She asked politely. She didn't want to irritate or accidentaly be rude to anyone on the first day she was there.

"HI, I'm Nazh" he took Tiaen's hand and shook it, "nice to meet you."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nazh smiled, then frowned, "but seriously, where's Khriss, isn't this her office?"

She shrugged. "I was wondering the same thing. I was told to come here. I want to join the University." More concern was entering her voice. "I think I should be able to get in, but..." She trailed off, squeezing a diamond mark. Always carry a sphere for luck. She thought absently as she nervously fidgeted with the sphere.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She shrugged. "I was wondering the same thing. I was told to come here. I want to join the University." More concern was entering her voice. "I think I should be able to get in, but..." She trailed off, squeezing a diamond mark. Always carry a sphere for luck. She thought absently as she nervously fidgeted with the sphere.

"well I'm friends with Khriss," Nazh said, "I can put in a good word for you."

"well I'm friends with Khriss," Nazh said, "I can put in a good word for you."

She looked at him gratefully. "That would be wonderful." Relief entered her voice. "I would greatly appreciate that." She smiled at him. "Thank you." She added gratefully, absently slipping her sphere into her safepouch. 

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at him gratefully. "That would be wonderful." Relief entered her voice. "I would greatly appreciate that." She smiled at him. "Thank you." She added gratefully, absently slipping her sphere into her safepouch. 

Nazh smiled again, "your welcome," he looked at his watch again, "well if your looking for Khriss like me, the next place she would be is at Investure hall." he turned around to exit the room.

Nazh smiled again, "your welcome," he looked at his watch again, "well if your looking for Khriss like me, the next place she would be is at Investure hall." he turned around to exit the room.

Tiaen got up. "Okay." She said. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. "Thank you again." She said.

he led her down a flight of stairs to a doorway labeled 'Investure hall' 

"this should be it", Nazh said smiling back at Tiaen.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"Okay." She said, following behind. She was smiling excitedly. 

Nazh opened the door to the room. it was a wide open room, it's ends were filled with shelves beyond shelves of books and relics from across the cosmere, on one shelf was a Shardblade, on another was a rare bead of lerasium from the well of ascension, then there were collections of maps (most collected by Nazh himself). Scholars and students stood and sat quietly reading books.

"Welcome to the hall of investure." said Nazh smiling.

Nazh opened the door to the room. it was a wide open room, it's ends were filled with shelves beyond shelves of books and relics from across the cosmere, on one shelf was a Shardblade, on another was a rare bead of lerasium from the well of ascension, then there were collections of maps (most collected by Nazh himself). Scholars and students stood and sat quietly reading books.

"Welcome to the hall of investure." said Nazh smiling.

She gaped when she saw the amount of stuff in the room. She quickly composed herself. "Wow." She said, almost speechless.