Hi all !

Saignenuit

Hi everyone !

I'm new to this forum but I've been around for a long time in the discord, reddit and I use coppermind really often.

I've read all of the cosmere (currently reading Rhythm of War) except white sand volume 3. I read the first time the cosmere in french as I'm french but I'm now trying to read in english I started a reread in english with mistborn era 1 and now RoW.

I will continue this reread for all the books ! 

So I have a few that I can think of right now (spoilers for Mistborn era 1, Words of Radience Oathbringer and part 1 of Rhythm of War.)

Spoiler

That moment of the final empire when Sazed take both shards after seeing Vin's and Ati's bodies on the ground and the moment He sees Vin and Elend in the cognitive realm, such a sad moment ... Another one is in Oathbringer when Renarin say that they lost Dalinar Kholin and he turned into an enemy. The last one I can think of right now is in Rhythm of War when Kaladin, after being removed from office by Dalinar near Narak, goes into his room and fall against to wall to weep, man that was so sad I felt it so much (same when Kaladin freeze with Moash when he kill Roshone). Also I was really happy when Kaladin tells Lirin he will start again as a surgeon ! (Just thought at a new one : the moment in Words of radience when Kaladin arrives to save Dalinar and all the crew neer Narak, incredible ! 

Forgot to say what was my favorite book : it is Words of Radience ! So amazing ! 

Edited by Saignenuit