Funniest Moments on Writing Excuses

• 1 month later...

I remember that one! Another favorite moment of mine is during a q/a at the end of.... One of the seasons. Someone asked how to kill someone without getting too graphic and how to deal with the emotional effects afterward. Dan said "lots of hands on experience" and I cracks up. It is a gag they do quite a bit, but that was my favorite implementation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like Howard Taylor's transformation from a Wheel of Time hater to a Wheel of Time fanatic. Early on he made comments about crazy Wheel of time fans and then as he started listening to it over many episodes you see his comments become more and more positive.

This is over many episodes. so you have to watch them from the beginning to see it.

• 1 month later...

My personal favourite:

Flora and Fauna Pt.2: Implementation in Novels

They are discussing why Twilight makes no sense (thankyou for that, at least), and then Mary states:

'If they really glowed in sunlight, surely they're the causes of global warming? Not my 1865 coal burner!'

Laughs all round.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Episode 11.06 - The Element of Wonder.

I can't listen to the beginning of that episode without laughing out loud.  It only gets more funny each time I listen to it.

You can just hear Brandon thinking, "Should I make this joke... should I make this joke...?"  And then he does.  And it's just downhill from there.

• 1 month later...