If you could meet any SA character who would it be?

If the question were "If you could be friends with any SA character", I'd choose my boi Adolin, because he's the best boi on Roshar.

But since the question is "If you could meet any SA character", I'm going to choose Navani. Navani would probably be cool enough to talk to me, and willing enough to take me on a tour around Urithiru's labs. It'd be a great afternoon.

Then I can steal the secrets of the Cosmere and bring them into my own world to gain fantastic power and influence hahahahahahahaha

Edited by The Technovore

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my choices:

Navani, she’s such an awesome woman who would be nice to talk to like the granny who tells wonderful stories about her childhood.

Adolin, the friend everyone needs and isn’t too judgey.

Syl, very excitable and would be fun as a movie watching partner but could end up being like the annoying child in the movie theater if she asks one too many questions.

So many great answers here!

I'm going to choose Renarin, especially if I could "see" one of his visions from Glys - that just sounds so interesting.

My second choice would be the Sibling because [they] seem to have had a different experience from the Stormfather after the Recreance and maybe [they] have some intact memories of ancient times that give insights into the mysteries we theorize about.

Thanks for this thread @Maddie The Succulent !

In case anyone was wondering, here is the number of votes per character so far. If people voted for multiple I just added it to the tally of each of those characters.

Adolin 7
Navani 6
Syl 6
Lopen 4
Lift 4
Renarin 3
Kaladin 3
Jasnah 3
Cultivation 2
Zahel/Vasher 2
Hoid 1
Nightwatcher 1
Stormfather 1
Axies the collector 1
T-Odium 1
Restares 1
Shallan 1
Rock 1
Rlain 1
Nightblood 1

Phendorana, so I can warn her to duck =( =( =(

Or Navani, Wikim, Renarin, or any of the ardents who study math. The math teacher in me is getting excited at the thought.

if I am in a dangerous mood, Mraize. Or maybe Szeth.

I love how Dalinar is very much not mentioned here. I think we would all like to *see* him, just not interact with him, kolo?

The main thing that would be fun with Lift is trying to set her up so I can “catch her in the act” of stealing my food.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:34 AM, Maddie The Succulent said:

Ok, so the title should already tell you what this topic is about, but it it doesn’t then, In this topic, You’ll say what character you would like to meet the most! And why, It doesn’t have to be your favorite character, it could also be you least favorite! It’s entirely up to you!

(By the way, this contains full spoilers for RoW!!)

Here is mine: So, I have been thinking, who would I like to meet from SA? Immediately I thought of Vyre, (you know who he is) so I could kill him xD. But I feel like Navani will already do that. So, I decided I would want to spend the day with Lift! Mostly because I think she is won of the most hilarious characters! Although Kaladin is my favorite character, lift is probably on my list of top 5. (I find it surprising that I haven’t read Edgedancer yet) Anyway, here is why: She is super funny, Windyl is super funny, and Me and Lift both love pancakes lol. And I think It would be cool to hang out with her. Then she could take me to all of the hidden places in Urithiru. (By that time I had hopefully bonded a honorspren or cultivationspren. Mostly I want to be a Windrunner) lol. Anyways, what are your guys’ opinions?

Kaladin. He needs a hug. Lift would be cool too, as well as Shallan and Rock

I feel like Kal would like me because I'm a darkeyes lool but I'd wanna hug him and I don't think he'd be chill with that. Renarin though is so relatable and I'd like to have a lil chat with him. I'd also like to meet Rlain just to meet him and also because it'd be cool to hear the Rhythms! Bridge Four in general would just be a party and a half, Syl and I would be besties I think and Rock would be so fun to meet. I also just wanna hold Oroden and give Hesina a hug because she's been through so much. Dalinar would scare me I think, and honestly Kaladin might too even though I love him. Shallan... well she's not my favorite I gotta say and that's a whole other can of worms I don't wanna open but she'd be cool to meet I'm sure! Jasnah would also be scary to meet but I admire her! Szeth... another one I really enjoy reading about but maybe wouldn't want to meet lool. I think as someone I'd wanna meet and would be cool talking to would either be Syl or Hesina, because I'm not brave enough to talk to some of the others lool! But I'd like to show everyone cupcakes and movies and stuff! ID ALSO WANT WIT TO TELL ME A PERSONALIZED STORY THAT HELPS ME MAKE LIFE CHOICES OR PLAY ME MUSIC 

Edited by Mallory

• 1 year later...