If you could meet any SA character who would it be?

Ok, so the title should already tell you what this topic is about, but it it doesn’t then, In this topic, You’ll say what character you would like to meet the most! And why, It doesn’t have to be your favorite character, it could also be you least favorite! It’s entirely up to you!

(By the way, this contains full spoilers for RoW!!)

Here is mine: So, I have been thinking, who would I like to meet from SA? Immediately I thought of Vyre, (you know who he is) so I could kill him xD. But I feel like Navani will already do that. So, I decided I would want to spend the day with Lift! Mostly because I think she is won of the most hilarious characters! Although Kaladin is my favorite character, lift is probably on my list of top 5. (I find it surprising that I haven’t read Edgedancer yet) Anyway, here is why: She is super funny, Windyl is super funny, and Me and Lift both love pancakes lol. And I think It would be cool to hang out with her. Then she could take me to all of the hidden places in Urithiru. (By that time I had hopefully bonded a honorspren or cultivationspren. Mostly I want to be a Windrunner) lol. Anyways, what are your guys’ opinions?

Edited by HaileyTheMistborn

@Bejardin1250 beat me to it - THE LOPEN, hands down.  Hilarious, always having fun, always looking at the bright side of every situation, nothing ever gets him down, and he finds a way to get along with everyone.  I'd spend every day with the Lopen!

Lift is awesome, I love her... but she would not be as impressed with me.  She'd just steal my lunch and find someone more interesting to hang around with.

My second choice would be Axies the Collector.  He doesn't take life too seriously... and I bet he knows some really cool Roshar history and trivia.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:23 PM, Bejardin1250 said:

If I could meet one person in SA hmmm...

I guess The Lopen would be my guess

Edit: Thaidakar is confirmed not in SA his minions are https://wob.coppermind.net/events/460/#e14637

He’s still a character in the series, just not an on-screen one. He’s not going to appear on-screen. He’s still an active antagonist though. And his ‘avatar’ will likely appear to close out Shallan’s arc.

I would like to meet Syl. I would show her pop culture and I think she would have a blast with our world. She would be fascinated with the internet. I would show her fandoms, which might be a bad idea because she, for sure, would start some kind of shipping war. Furthermore, I would show her dogs and other animals that would be weird to her (like cats, rabbits, fish...). I would have such a fun time with her.

@Thaidakar the Ghostbloodyes, I do know who Thaidakar is. I’ve only just learned recently because I’m reading Mistborn: Secret History. Don’t read if You don’t know who Thaidakar is:

Spoiler

Last warning 

Spoiler

Kelsier...

Jasnah.  I want a Veristitalian history lecture <3  

On 4/19/2021 at 3:11 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I probably would want to meet Hoid and try and try to punch him again, because I assume ya'll know who Thaidakar is... right?

How'd that work out last time?

Edited by vonnegut

6 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

T-Odium. Why? Because then he could tell me who his champion will be in Book 5, and I could wow the Shard with my "theory" that turns out to be spot-on.

If that was your goal it should be BAM so you can describe her personality.