Hey!

Welcome to the Shard! If you do read White Sand, by the way, try reading the prose version first. The graphic novel version has a slightly better ending but a lot is left out and very little character development. The prose is much better and its easier to understand what's going on.

16 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

If you haven’t read Oathbringer I would warn of spoilers and as you undoubtedly know they are everywhere on this site. So just keep an eye out and I’ll see you ‘round the forums.

I'll have to try and keep out of the SA forums until I finish OB, I guess. My curiosity might get the better of me though...

15 hours ago, Listener said:

Welcome to the Shard! If you do read White Sand, by the way, try reading the prose version first. 

Thanks for the advice! I've read both excerpts in AU and I do find prose much better, personally.

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Who is your favorite character so far?

Tough question! Kaladin's an obvious choice, but I'm really enjoying Oathbringer's focus on Dalinar. Really interested in Renarin too, since I'm getting to see more of him than before. Outside of the SA, it's probably Wax & Wayne. Wit/Hoid is definitely up there too! What about you?

Edited by Zak-son-Cultivation
Posted too soon, missed the end