Hi everyone.

I tried searching here on the Shard if this has been discussed before and I didn't find anything...

Anyway, there's a WoB that states that compounded duralumin can "break into" a kandra (and presumably a koloss or even an inquisitor), similar to how a powerful enough soother or rioter could. Are there any theories on how that works? I guess the compounder would tap enough connection that they and the kandra "become one" (maybe in a similar way some theorize swearing the Fifth Ideal would make Radiant and their spren one?). But maybe there's some better explanation for it, which is why I'd like to here your thoughts.

Another question I have, thanks to a post in the F-Duralumin Club, is whether a connector would be able to hear the rhythms on Roshar if they tapped connection. Do you think this would be possible?

The WoB about a duralumin compounder "breaking into" a kandra is this one: 

Dopetruffles

And finally, whether a duralumin compounder could break into a kandra?

Brandon Sanderson

Um... yes, possible, yeah.

The post in the F-Duralumin Club is this: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/94492-feruchemical-duralumin-club/?do=findComment&comment=1214321