Blowin' in

cosmere_play

Hi everyone! Nice to be here, I'm KookieC, I started reading Stormlight Archive on the recommendation of a friend. I had just started experiencing a relapse of my chronic illness (CFS/ME) and my comfort book is Lord of the Rings, and I had been hoping I would recover by the time I'd finished. Unfortunately, after I finished it and was still sick and very sad I started reading SA and I loved it. I've never gotten this deep into a fandom before and I'm excited to be here! I've also started writing fanfic for the first time, partly because I was inspired to do so for the first time, and partly for "work simulation" for my disability. Someday when I can be at a computer more than 40 paced minutes a day, maybe I'll attribute my recovery to Brandon Sanderson ;)

Welcome to the Shard, KookieC! I'm praying that you recover soon. I hope that your work simultation helps!

Who is your favorite character so far, and if you could be any order of Radiant, which would you be?

Hi Liahona!

My favourite character is Adolin (as you might guess from the pfp), with Kaladin and Shallan close behind. Renarin and Rlain are also up there, and I'm very interested in Leshwi, and Moash too - there's a lot of interesting characters! But I relate to Adolin the most I guess.

I would definitely be a Lightweaver I think. I'm interested in personal truths and I focus on personal truths a lot in my field of work so that draws me the most I think.