If you could spend a day with any Skyward or Starsight character, who would it be?

Regent

The title of this discussion is pretty self-explanatory. If you could spend the day with a Skyward or Starsight character for a day, who would it be?

I've pondered on this for a while and honestly, I'd like to spend a day with Brade; see what her life is like and stuff you know? Maybe learn about how she came to be Winzik's minion and see how she's being treated for being a human on Starsight. Brade isn't one of my favorite characters (nor do I dislike her, just neutral) but she's intriguing enough for me to want to know more about her character. I feel like there's so much more to her--in both personality and history--than what we were shown in the book. I know this sounds like whole lot of stuff, but anyone can learn so much within a single day.

Those are my thoughts. How about you guys?

Really hard to tell. Maybe M-Bot because he's M-Bot but it also might be one of the Superiority species. They're so interesting, especially the dione's methods of reproduction. Or maybe Brade so I can try to figure out her twisted logic. Or murder her. Much better.

Edited by Listener

Probably Rodge during the beginning or middle of Starsight, because as much as I'd like to learn how to fly, I'd need something to fly first. And why not at least try to ask Rodge for his blueprints so I can copyright them (it's only a day so he wouldn't be able to profit, but I'm sure some of our modern-day tech and history would fascinate him as well, so it could be a solid trade), sell them to a company, and get rich in the Military Industrial Complex? And then use that money to manufacture other designs I hadn't yet sold, and use those to build myself something even better. 

• 2 months later...
On 04/04/2021 at 6:08 PM, caramel_ said:

The title of this discussion is pretty self-explanatory. If you could spend the day with a Skyward or Starsight character for a day, who would it be?

I've pondered on this for a while and honestly, I'd like to spend a day with Brade; see what her life is like and stuff you know? Maybe learn about how she came to be Winzik's minion and see how she's being treated for being a human on Starsight. Brade isn't one of my favorite characters (nor do I dislike her, just neutral) but she's intriguing enough for me to want to know more about her character. I feel like there's so much more to her--in both personality and history--than what we were shown in the book. I know this sounds like whole lot of stuff, but anyone can learn so much within a single day.

Those are my thoughts. How about you guys?

Kimmalyn is the most similar to me (Got 98% in a character quiz) and my favourite character so her but Arturo is a legend too so....... grrrr I can’t decideeee

What a great question @caramel_!!!

My answer is Becca Nightshade (Gran-Gran), because I bet she has forgotten things from her childhood that could (will?) lead to solutions to the whole situation. It would be cool to see some of those memories re-emerge.

Another good option would be M-Bot's (long-ago) pilot. I'm sure he would be able to answer a lot of questions.

I guess I'm wanting to get to the root of all the mysteries.:)

Edited by Iarwainiel
add OP name

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...