Greetings fellow Sanderfans :)

Regent

Hello! I usually go by my user (Cara/Caramel). This account has been here for a while (though I got logged out and completely forgot about it until yesterday), and a fan of Brandon's works for even longer than that.

I wouldn't have known about Brandon if it wasn't for my dad who also happens to be an avid fantasy reader. Alcatraz and the Evil Librarians (book 1) was the first work of Brandon that I've read, though it wasn't until I read Steelheart --that was almost one or two years ago; time flies by so fast--that I started getting into more of his works.

Aside from those, I've already read the first Mistborn Era, the Alloy of Law, Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Skyward, Starsight, and listened to The Rithmatist and the rest of the Alcatraz series on audiobook. So far those are the only ones I've read. My dad says Warbreaker, Elantris, and Legion might still be too hard for me to understand so I'm not allowed to read them yet. As for the others, I'm still on the lookout for them in my local bookstores.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to interacting with this community! Nice to meet you all.

Edited by caramel_

Welcome to Shard! Though you've already been here a while, so you're not exactly new. A surprising number of people don't post an introduction here- there are some 4,200 posts on the Intro page and over 27,000 members in the Shard. Either way, what's your favorite Cosmere book?

2 hours ago, Listener said:

Welcome to Shard! Though you've already been here a while, so you're not exactly new. A surprising number of people don't post an introduction here- there are some 4,200 posts on the Intro page and over 27,000 members in the Shard. Either way, what's your favorite Cosmere book?

Hahaha, yes this account was on here for a while, though I completely forgot about it until I tried signing up yesterday (turns out the email I was trying to use was already connected to this account) --so I'm still pretty new to this site and stuff. As for my favorite Cosmere book, it's definitely Words of Radiance at the moment. I haven't read a lot of the Cosmere yet but hopefully I will soon!