Hello there!

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to join the official fan forum.

I started off my Cosmere journey with The Stormlight Archive about 3 years ago, at the library where I work. I devoured them with haste (probably too much haste), in order to fill the void left by ASOIAF and the Game of Thrones show.

I fell in love with the prologue/preludes right away. They were phenomenal. I kept telling my friends: "Hey you HAVE to read this." So far, no one has taken me up on it. But don't worry, some of my library patrons have. 

When I first heard about Sanderson's other works, I told myself "No. This one series will be enough to satisfy my curiosity." 

Mmm... lies

I'm on my first re-read of Stormlight now, having completed the first Mistborn trilogy, and a couple of stories from Arcanum Unbounded.

Warbreaker is next on the list.

I look forward to reading/absorbing the posts of people far more intelligent than myself, and contributing to the dialogue about these fantastic stories.

6 minutes ago, arwenevenstar202 said:

Hi everyone!

I started off my Cosmere journey with The Stormlight Archive about 3 years ago, at the library where I work. I devoured them with haste (probably too much haste), in order to fill the void left by ASOIAF and the Game of Thrones show.

I fell in love with the prologue/preludes right away. They were phenomenal. I kept telling my friends: "Hey you HAVE to read this." So far, no one has taken me up on it. But don't worry, some of my library patrons have. 

When I first heard about Sanderson's other works, I told myself "No. This one series will be enough to satisfy my curiosity." 

Mmm... lies

I'm on my first re-read of Stormlight now, having completed the first Mistborn trilogy, and a couple of stories from Arcanum Unbounded.

I look forward to reading/absorbing the posts of people far more intelligent than myself, and contributing to the dialogue about these fantastic stories.

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard!

I started with Stormlight too, and tbh I really don't have many people to talk to about it irl. But yessss, I frickn love the Mistborn trilogy and Warbreaker. Hero of Ages and Warbreaker are probably some of my favorite books, lol.

But I wanna ask: Who's your favorite Brandon Sanderson character?

16 hours ago, arwenevenstar202 said:

Hi everyone!

Mmm... lies

Welcome to the Shard! I started with Mistborn but found my way to WoK since it was mentioned in the Acknowledgements. And I also told everyone I know who is interested in books- which amounts up to two people. You might want to read Warbreaker before Stormlight reread. Its not really that big, at least compared to Stormlight, and it contains some major easter eggs for OB and RoW. It was written just for Stormlight in the first place, I think .