Hey there!

ShadowX81

Hi, brand new to the forums. Been a huge fan of Sanderson for a few years but brand new to the fandom. After Rhythm of War came out it made me realize how many little details I had missed or had fallen off the iceberg in the past few years, so been spending a lot of time re-reading/going down 17th Shard rabbit holes. Figured it was time I introduced myself to all of you fine people as well. 

Welcome to the Shard! I'm pretty new too and joined for the exact same reasons. I haven't really been reading that long- its been, maybe, two years- but I'm a huge fan as well. And Rhythm of War definitely had more easter eggs than any other one of this books. What's your favorite character?

Edited by Listener
Grammatical mistake

5 hours ago, Listener said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm pretty new too and joined for the exact same reasons. I haven't really been reading that long- its been, maybe, two years- but I'm a huge fan as well. And Rhythm of War definitely had more easter eggs than any other one of this books. What's your favorite character?

Easy one, Kaladin. I actually got into Sanderson after a girl I was dating at the time said I reminded her of the character and asked if I knew what she was talking about.

Wax and Kelsier are close runners up though. 

How about yours.

17 hours ago, ShadowX81 said:

Easy one, Kaladin. I actually got into Sanderson after a girl I was dating at the time said I reminded her of the character and asked if I knew what she was talking about.

Wax and Kelsier are close runners up though. 

How about yours.

Definitely Kaladin. He is phenomenal. Syl and Adolin are pretty great too, though. 

*Rhythm of War Spoilers below*

Spoiler

I'm still not sure what to feel about Kell after the great RoW reveal.