The cult of the stick

To all those who wish the downfall of the Fire: You know, deep in your hearts, that you are wrong. The puny stick will NEVER surpass the might of the Fire. While yes, it is true, highstorms can quench the might of the Fire, highstorm is not stick. Also, highstorm would sweep away sticks in commencing flood.

Edited by Mockingjay365

To all those who wish the downfall of the stick: Your loyalty and bravery are to be commended. It takes true courage to retreat from the cowardly and weak ways of the much-hated stick. Welcome to the eternal reign of the almighty Fire. This fiery reign will not be like Ozai’s attempted seize of power. Fire cannot be stopped by one mortal. Not even the Avatar, and especially not one wielding a stick.

The stick will survive, if in a different spot from where it started.

22 minutes ago, Mockingjay365 said:

To all those who wish the downfall of the Fire: You know, deep in your hearts, that you are wrong. The puny stick will NEVER surpass the might of the Fire. While yes, it is true, highstorms can quench the might of the Fire, highstorm is not stick. Also, highstorm would sweep away sticks in commencing flood.

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay365 said:

The stick would not survive if say, the stick in question was snapped by the overpowering force of the highstorm. Also, unless the stick is on the tree still, the stick is already dead.

STICK NOT DEAD IF NOT PART OF A GREATER ORGANISM. You sound like the Sleepless from Edgedancer.

20 hours ago, ECJHtheEdgedancer said:

STICK NOT DEAD IF NOT PART OF A GREATER ORGANISM. You sound like the Sleepless from Edgedancer.

Stick is dead. Stick would have no way of getting nutrients. One of the characteristics of life is needing nutrients/food. Stick then could not be alive. Also, Stick could not grow, reproduce, etc. Need I go on?

1 hour ago, Mockingjay365 said:

Stick is dead. Stick would have no way of getting nutrients. One of the characteristics of life is needing nutrients/food. Stick then could not be alive. Also, Stick could not grow, reproduce, etc. Need I go on?

Stick is so much greater than other living organisms that stick does not have needs.

Fire may destroy and hurt, but it also cooks, warms (allowing for survival,) and makes it easier to rebuild.

I like having sticks that are constantly burning but are still sticks better than I like having just fire and no sticks. Because fire without fuel is dead.

Also, no spamming "fire" or "stick" or "fyre." Or I will summon the mods. Bwahaha.