The cult of the stick

I need to post the stick anthem again:

OH STICK

A Poem, by TheAlpha929

OH STICK! WHEN I WAKE I SAY YOUR NAME

WHEN I LIE DOWN TO REST IT IS THE SAME

AND IF I BROKE WHEN IT FELL

A STICK I WOUD HAVE TO GO TO ///*static* *in disembodied automated voice:* “This recording has malfunctioned. Experts are working on it at this very mo-*static*\\\ 

I almost wrote my real name down. Hehehe

Also this post was so worthy of being my 200th

4 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

I need to post the stick anthem again:

OH STICK

A Poem, by TheAlpha929

OH STICK! WHEN I WAKE I SAY YOUR NAME

WHEN I LIE DOWN TO REST IT IS THE SAME

AND IF I BROKE WHEN IT FELL

A STICK I WOUD HAVE TO GO TO ///*static* *in disembodied automated voice:* “This recording has malfunctioned. Experts are working on it at this very mo-*static*\\\ 

I almost wrote my real name down. Hehehe

Also this post was so worthy of being my 200th

Hehe I've almost done that so many times :P 

PRAISE THE STICK! THE GLORIOUS STICKY STICK!

40 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Hehe I've almost done that so many times :P 

PRAISE THE STICK! THE GLORIOUS STICKY STICK!

Telrao, if you're gonna be an effective mercenary you gotta stop joining all these cults! What will you do if we're payed to take one out?

1 minute ago, Tani said:

Telrao, if you're gonna be an effective mercenary you gotta stop joining all these cults! What will you do if we're payed to take one out?

Shhhh Tani if they don't suspect I'm a Mercenary they won't think I'm going to murder them the moment someone pays me shhhhhh

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

Shhhh Tani if they don't suspect I'm a Mercenary they won't think I'm going to murder them the moment someone pays me shhhhhh

we're literally talking in mercenary blue but okay I'll be shushed

Bye y'all, you heard nothing, praise the mighty twiggy stick an all - *ducks out*

On 10/15/2021 at 9:31 AM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

STICK IS BETTER AND THOSE WHO SAY OTHERWISE ARE COWARDS WHO IGNORE THE TRUTH. Look: fire destroys, stick creates. fire hurts, stick heals. fire burns, stick grows. As a member of the Gay Arsonists Club™ I am usually pro fire, but this is just silly! If there is one thing better than fire, it truly is The Stick.

Lmao who just repped this

I do not remember it at all and i laughed at it for like a minute 

@whoever repped this, thank you very much

Edit: wait what this is active again?? I didn't notice when i posted that lol

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

SWEAR THE OATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will strive to fulfill my office as a Grand Stick. I will lead generously and will correct the ways of those needing it. I will never break a stick on purpose again. I will try my best to avoid breaking sticks at all costs. If I break a stick on purpose and do not seek redemption from the Stick of Atonement, my life is forfeit. If I break a stick on accident three times and do not seek redemption from the Stick of Atonement, my life is forfeit. Amen.

I SWEAR IT

I will strive to fulfill my office as a Grand Stick. I will lead generously and will correct the ways of those needing it. I will never break a stick on purpose again. I will try my best to avoid breaking sticks at all costs. If I break a stick on purpose and do not seek redemption from the Stick of Atonement, my life is forfeit. If I break a stick on accident three times and do not seek redemption from the Stick of Atonement, my life is forfeit. Amen.