The cult of the stick

This is not a new cult, I dare say we are the remnants of the past. But that will not stop us, the leaf's that have fallen from the stick will continue our lord and saviors commands. We the people of the cult of the stick declare war on those who dare harm our god, the almighty stick. Those who don't believe in the almighty stick do not have too. But if they do wish to join us they have to give the stick a offering to join us.

Edited by follower

16 hours ago, follower said:

This is not a new cult, I dare say we are the remnants of the past. But that will not stop us, the leaf's that have fallen from the stick will continue our lord and saviors commands. We the people of the cult of the stick declare war on those who dare harm our god, the almighty stick. Those who don't believe in the almighty stick do not have too. But if they do wish to join us they have to give the stick a offering to join us.

...not sure how comfortable I am with this

Edit: An offering? Hmmmmmm wonder what people on the forums could give me *winkwink*

Edited by IAmTheStick

Twigs. Branches. Logs and tinder. All bow to the grand might of the stick. The stick shall outlast any trial, any apocalypse. Steel and Stone shall bend before the Stick shall.

Exerts bond to a stick.

The might of a stick fuels me. I am a man. But I shall aspire to be as the Stick. Never shall I be a fire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2021 at 9:34 AM, Omi the Counselor said:

Twigs. Branches. Logs and tinder. All bow to the grand might of the stick. The stick shall outlast any trial, any apocalypse. Steel and Stone shall bend before the Stick shall.

Exerts bond to a stick.

The might of a stick fuels me. I am a man. But I shall aspire to be as the Stick. Never shall I be a fire.

yesh I'am a woman but....

pledge to never be fire only stick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...