Death and the Survivor

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Actually, the cops would be pretty happy if he’d be a little more resistant to the concept. Unfortunately, he finds it funny.

I actually want to see this in TLM, what to the officers do when asked to arrest the guy they pray to?

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I actually want to see this in TLM, what to the officers do when asked to arrest the guy they pray to?

That was the inspiration for this one. How would the cops react?

Kell will get arrested a few times by traffic cops. It’s an ongoing thing. (There is a mini-story involving this.) I’m pretty sure this is the first incident, though.

5 hours ago, mathiau said:

why is there a random Aon Dio near Kel I see you changed the date on the calendar :D

Lol! The original was 300 years, but I realized that this takes place in the modern Era, so it’s 400 now.

Those Seons are Ene and Ati, btw. Hope and Trickery. Ati does outgoing, Ene takes incoming. But they’re WAY more interested in that racing game.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

... What does Shai have to do with Kell?

Except for that, those are great comics strips!

He hired her to teach him forgery sometime after she hired him to steal back the moon scepter. She hasn’t shown up in the comic yet because she hasn’t needed to be there yet.

The main cast is Kelsier, Marsh and Spook, with Hoid, Saze, Khriss, Shallan and Adolin being major supporting characters. There are a lot of people who just show up though, and they need designs too.

2 hours ago, mathiau said:

She hates Hoid, that's connection enough

Pretty much this, lol!

Edited by Kingsdaughter613