• Chemoarish - The Dustmother
    • Dai-Gonarthis - The Black Fisher
    • Moelach - The Deathrattles
    • Nergaul - The Thrill
    • Re-Shephir - The Midnight Mother
    • Sja-Anat - The Taker of Secrets
    • Yelig-Nar - Blightwind

58 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

You called both Sja-Anat and Re-Shephir The Midnight Mother in the poll. Sja-anat is the Taker of Secrets.

Ack, I thought I'd fixed that.

Personally I have to go with Yelig-Nar, it's such an intresting concept and I love the powerset far too much.

Also the name is by far the best.

Edited by Frustration

I voted Re-Shephir for superficial reasons. As you can see by my avi, I love the look and even the way its name sounds, Ray-Shafear. It's very satisfying to say. 

The Death Rattles are easily my favorite Unmade "power", but otherwise Moelach is largely unknown so I didn't go with it. 

Ba-Ado-Mishram is interesting, but it's hard to have her as my favorite when she hasn't shown up yet. 

I voted Dai-Gonarthis, as he's been built as a pretty mysterious figure. Granted, we know even less about Chemoarish but she doesn't feel as relevant as he does.

Some place for changing minds about who's coolest but Yelig-nar is definitely the lamest one by a large margin :P

Edited by Jorr

Going to have to give this one to Sja-anat, at least for now, potentially being subject to change as we learn more about the others. She's just the most complex and interesting so far, IMO, what with her scheming, her 'children' and the precise nature of what she does to them, and her desire to be free of Odium.

Nergaoul, Ashertmarn and Moelach are really more like forces than characters, not really having personalities so much as an instinctive need to inspire whatever their particular concept is, and as such they're more interesting for their effect on the plot and world than for themselves. Re-Shephir and Yelig-Nar seem to have more individuality and be more interesting, but have really only had a couple of major scenes so far and we don't really know all that much about them. Ba-ado-mishram definitely sounds intriguing based on everything we've heard about her, but since she's been (so far as we know) an entirely offscreen character so far, I'm reserving final judgment until we actually meet her. And Chemoarish and Dai-Gonarthis are, at this point, mostly blank slates though I'm interested to learn more about them (and personally I'm looking forward to finally meeting them in part because I want to see if the theory about the number of hyphens in an Unmade's name corresponding to their general level of sapience and individuality is true - if it is, I'd expect Chemoarish to be more a force than a person and Dai-Gonarthis to be more intelligent but still with notable limitations).

So ultimately, as Sja-anat is by far the most developed of the Unmade so far, I'm going to give her my vote for this one. 

Edited by MasterGhandalf

I feel like the question is a bit unfair, since Sja-Anat is the only one with any actual development, but I digress.

Anyway, I voted for Ba-Ado-Mishram. When Taln was keeping the Desolation at bay, she stepped up and gave the singers forms of power, allowing them to fight back against their much more powerful enemy, and I gotta respect that.

Yelig-Nar seems really cool though, and I wanna see a character bond it and become a proper Blightwind, because they could potentially be a really threatening force. Really I just wanna see the Unmade be involved a lot more in general.

2 minutes ago, LuckyJim said:

Yelig-Nar seems really cool though, and I wanna see a character bond it and become a proper Blightwind, because they could potentially be a really threatening force. Really I just wanna see the Unmade be involved a lot more in general.

Oh I so agree I want to see Yelig-nar at his fullest potential, something to give the feeling of risk back after RoW

3 hours ago, LuckyJim said:

I'm very curious if perhaps Yelig-nar can use a gemheart to fully take over, similar to how a Fused can use a gemheart bond to do that but the soldiers at Thaylen City were (iirc) affected more similarly to Regals, somewhat themselves but massively twisted.