Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Better than getting pranked by common Narrators," retorted Xinoehp. "I didn't even think it was possible for someone to be that pathetic."

"I agree. He is pathetic. And a jerk." She glared at Spade again. "And for your information, I don't usually fix things for others. I build because I enjoy it. I'm trying to build an engine that breaks down less, and also is more efficient. This one is one will use. I'm building myself a car. Or, at least I was until you showed up at my garage, and got it destroyed." She turned back to her engine (which was already starting to resemble an engine), and continued building.

She is going to hold a grudge against him for that, even if that part wasn't his fault.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I agree. He is pathetic. And a jerk." She glared at Spade again. "And for your information, I don't usually fix things for others. I build because I enjoy it. I'm trying to build an engine that breaks down less, and also is more efficient. This one is one will use. I'm building myself a car. Or, at least I was until you showed up at my garage, and got it destroyed." She turned back to her engine (which was already starting to resemble an engine), and continued building.

"Are you a Narrator, though?" asked Xinoehp.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She turned to him, both livid and speechless. 

She yelped (she's been doing a lot of that) when the sword got pulled out.

She glared at him again, before starting over on the engine.

How dedicated is Valve to this engine?!

Hmm. Perhaps he shouldn't antagonize these two Narrators. It couldn't do anything but harm, and perhaps he could get some help from this girl, despite his earlier reservations. There certainly was some excellent anger in her eyes...

"I... apologize. I just find it irritating how casually you are taking this serious situation."

The engine un-collapses itself, screws spinning themselves in and oil and grease surging back out of the ground. The damage or modifications the girl was working on have been accordingly fixed and modified to the girls' wants.

Spade sighs and sits onto the grass, exhausted. His recent Narrations were barely anything for his old power- but for his bound self, it was infuriatingly tiresome.

@xinoehp512 

"I'll have you know it was the entire Hall of Words. They're fools, but you cannot deny the power of a hundred Narrators focused on one man."

On 3/28/2021 at 4:02 PM, Vapor said:

Dust sat brooding in a pocket of shadow. He didn't mean to hide, it was more a habit than anything. He stretched and stood up, walking down the hall without making a sound.

I guess... he doesn't have an Ignitis?

Just now, Vapor said:

I guess... he doesn't have an Ignitis?

Ah. I'd offer to be them, but I already have four arcs planned...

9 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I'll have you know it was the entire Hall of Words. They're fools, but you cannot deny the power of a hundred Narrators focused on one man."

"Can't have been the entire Hall," commented Xinoehp. "I've never done anything to you in my life."

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Can't have been the entire Hall," commented Xinoehp. "I've never done anything to you in my life."

"Oh? And when was the last time you were in the Hall? Or tell me, do you remember every single person's life you've ruined? From your perspective, I might of been some other character, especially in the whirlwind of Narration in the Hall."

31 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Hmm. Perhaps he shouldn't antagonize these two Narrators. It couldn't do anything but harm, and perhaps he could get some help from this girl, despite his earlier reservations. There certainly was some excellent anger in her eyes...

"I... apologize. I just find it irritating how casually you are taking this serious situation."

The engine un-collapses itself, screws spinning themselves in and oil and grease surging back out of the ground. The damage or modifications the girl was working on have been accordingly fixed and modified to the girls' wants.

Spade sighs and sits onto the grass, exhausted. His recent Narrations were barely anything for his old power- but for his bound self, it was infuriatingly tiresome.

@xinoehp512 

"Thank you." She said, satisfied. She continued inspecting it.

She is extremely dedicated. If there is something that brings you joy, and then someone tries to take it away, you'd probably be dedicated too.

Narrator Star was not a happy woman. "Why did I even come back here..." she muttered to herself. She changed her dress with a snap, making it a stark blood red - sleeveless and form-fitting, yet flowing, with black gloves and a headdress of black lace. Everyone here, she decided, deserves to die.

8 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Narrator Star was not a happy woman. "Why did I even come back here..." she muttered to herself. She changed her dress with a snap, making it a stark blood red - sleeveless and form-fitting, yet flowing, with black gloves and a headdress of black lace. Everyone here, she decided, deserves to die.

Selil teleported right next to her. "Hi there!"