Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, Spade stands unhappily in an empty lot on the side of the road where the shop once was. He had simply watched the exchange as it happened, knowing a wrong move could get him obliterated by two very, very powerful Narrators. If only he was at his prime form, he could easily match or perhaps even succeed those two power. But for now, he had to to clever with his Narration.

Spade walked into the sort of slipstream left by the shadow Ignitis when they teleported to Valve.

It was close, but he managed to not die as he entered the field with Valve, Xinoehp and Shame.

"Oh, it's you again." She said with a sigh. "The start of my problems."

15 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Oh, it's you again." She said with a sigh. "The start of my problems."

"Do not blame me for the sudden appearance of two conflicting Narrators. Trust me, it would of been rather convenient for me if some Narrator had just appeared before I walked for three months to find you."

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Do not blame me for the sudden appearance of two conflicting Narrators. Trust me, it would of been rather convenient for me if some Narrator had just appeared before I walked for three months to find you."

"Why would you want to find me? I'm a freaking mechanic! People come to me if their computers break, or if their cars need fixed!"

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Why would you want to find me? I'm a freaking mechanic! People come to me if their computers break, or if their cars need fixed!"

"You see, I am in a bind, girl. I am practically powerless now after the fools from the Hall of Words bound me and my powers. And you were the closest Narrator on the Narrational Plane. I was hoping for a powerful narrator that would be able to help me, not some amnesiac."

"You see, I am in a bind, girl. I am practically powerless now after the fools from the Hall of Words bound me and my powers. And you were the closest Narrator on the Narrational Plane. I was hoping for a powerful narrator that would be able to help me, not some amnesiac."

"I didn't understand half of what you just said." She said flatly. 

5 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Bound? What does that mean exactly? Also, what exactly is a 'Narrator'? I never got a clear answer for that."

"Narrators are the ones who tell the story of life. We warp and twist the world to our whims and desires. Most of us reside in a place called the Hall of Words, and most of us are complete idiots who lounge around and do nothing but cause chaos in the Narrational Plane where we stand now. A few of us, however, decide to abandon the luxury of the Hall of Words and create stories, true stories. We seek... We seek catharsis." The word rolls off his tongue like a drop of dew off a leaf in the early morning, and there's a unnerving glint in his eye. It only lasts for a moment before his eye return to their glassy eerieness. "Yes. I assume those other Narrators we met were such people."

8 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Narrators are the ones who tell the story of life. We warp and twist the world to our whims and desires. Most of us reside in a place called the Hall of Words, and most of us are complete idiots who lounge around and do nothing but cause chaos in the Narrational Plane where we stand now. A few of us, however, decide to abandon the luxury of the Hall of Words and create stories, true stories. We seek... We seek catharsis." The word rolls off his tongue like a drop of dew off a leaf in the early morning, and there's a unnerving glint in his eye. It only lasts for a moment before his eye return to their glassy eerieness. "Yes. I assume those other Narrators we met were such people."

She looked at him warily. Yup. He's insane. "Uh, okay then."

16 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Bound? What does that mean exactly? Also, what exactly is a 'Narrator'? I never got a clear answer for that."

"Bound: to be restricted or confined," said Xinoehp, raising an eyebrow. "Pretty much what it says on the tin..."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"I suspect the nature of our bindings differs significantly," replied Xinoehp. "His, it sounds, was achieved through Narration.... Mine was achieved through Silence."

"Would you mind explaining as if I know nothing about Narration? Because that is pretty much the case. I don't know exactly what Narration is, and I definitely don't know what Silence does..."

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"Would you mind explaining as if I know nothing about Narration? Because that is pretty much the case. I don't know exactly what Narration is, and I definitely don't know what Silence does..."

"Narration is the power of creation and change," said Xinoehp. "Dreaming up ideas and making them real. As for Silence... well, I don't think anyone besides the Ennulers truly knows what Silence does."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Narration is the power of creation and change," said Xinoehp. "Dreaming up ideas and making them real. As for Silence... well, I don't think anyone besides the Ennulers truly knows what Silence does."

"Oh, okay." Satisfied with the explanation, she turned back to the engine.

8 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Oh, okay." Satisfied with the explanation, she turned back to the engine.

"Bah! Do you not understand, girl? You have entered a world of gods! You are a god, you have no business repairing character's vehicles!"

The engine collapses into it's components, screws falling onto the grass, oil and grease seeping into the dirt.

"Shall you focus now?!"

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Bah! Do you not understand, girl? You have entered a world of gods! You are a god, you have no business repairing character's vehicles!"

The engine collapses into it's components, screws falling onto the grass, oil and grease seeping into the dirt.

"Shall you focus now?!"

"Whoa!" said Xinoehp, pulling his blade out. "Calm down!"

23 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"And who might you be, hum? A Narrator of the Hall of Words who tried some pathetic prank on the mimes and got punished for it?" He takes a deep breath.

Edited by AmazingGoob

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Shall you focus now?!"

She turned to him, both livid and speechless. 

22 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

She yelped (she's been doing a lot of that) when the sword got pulled out.

"And who might you be, hum? A Narrator of the Hall of Words who tried some pathetic prank on the mimes and got punished for it?" He takes a deep breath.

She glared at him again, before starting over on the engine.

12 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Better than getting pranked by common Narrators," retorted Xinoehp. "I didn't even think it was possible for someone to be that pathetic."