Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

12 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Same," said Xinoehp with a sigh. "Except I was in a battle with the forces of darkness, not in my garage."

She looked at him. "Ooooh! That sounds interesting! For me, a bunch of people started fighting in my garage, and that shadow person decided to follow me." She pointed at Shame. "I don't know why. I think she's a stalker or something. I don't even know." She sighed. "Yours sounds way cooler."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at him. "Ooooh! That sounds interesting! For me, a bunch of people started fighting in my garage, and that shadow person decided to follow me." She pointed at Shame. "I don't know why. I think she's a stalker or something. I don't even know." She sighed. "Yours sounds way cooler."

"It was awesome," assured Xinoehp. "I became a hundred-foot tall stone giant wielding a sword of fire! The forces of darkness stood no chance against me."

Meanwhile, Spade stands unhappily in an empty lot on the side of the road where the shop once was. He had simply watched the exchange as it happened, knowing a wrong move could get him obliterated by two very, very powerful Narrators. If only he was at his prime form, he could easily match or perhaps even succeed those two power. But for now, he had to to clever with his Narration.

Spade walked into the sort of slipstream left by the shadow Ignitis when they teleported to Valve.

It was close, but he managed to not die as he entered the field with Valve, Xinoehp and Shame.