Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

Blade grunted. A black sword with a wolf symbol at its hilt appeared in Blade's hand. As Selil's power overwhelmed him, he stabbed forward, seeking to distract, not to harm. "Run, if you know how, Narrate yourself disappearing," he said to Valve as he stabbed forward.

"Uh..." Valve dissapeared, along with the engine and her favorite set of tools, appearing somewhere not dangerous.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Blade grunted. A black sword with a wolf symbol at its hilt appeared in Blade's hand. As Selil's power overwhelmed him, he stabbed forward, seeking to distract, not to harm. "Run, if you know how, Narrate yourself disappearing," he said to Valve as he stabbed forward.

"Ow! Hey!" Selil growled, then grabbed Blade by the throat and slammed him to the ground.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

Blade was outmatched, he could tell, so he played his trump card. He whispered, Aretheus, the only undefeated gladiator in my arena, appeared behind Selil. Aretheus preceded to lop off Selil's head, thinking for some reason that would do any good.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"Yes, get 'im, Selil," Elgiloy cheered. They folded their arms. "Though next time maybe include me when you choose to pick a fight with-"

Blade summoned his gladiator.

"Oh, dear."

Selil reappeared behind Aretheus, kicking him in the back right above the tailbone. "Don't tell me that this minion of yours is somehow going to save you. Elgiloy, care to join me?"

Selil nodded appreciatively, then grabbed Elgiloy and teleported them both back to their Fortress of Darkness. He hoped that the gladiator wouldn't be too bored sitting there alone in a deserted plot of land that had once housed an entire workshop.

"Sorry, El, but today's not when we're having the final battle."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Selil nodded appreciatively, then grabbed Elgiloy and teleported them both back to their Fortress of Darkness. He hoped that the gladiator wouldn't be too bored sitting there alone in a deserted plot of land that had once housed an entire workshop.

"Sorry, El, but today's not when we're having the final battle."

They stumbled slightly, dizzy. "I don't like it much when we teleport, sir."