Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well now I want to watch Princess Bride again!" Selil shook his head. "No, no. Keep your head in the game, me. Let's get this done."

The Dark Lord and Elgiloy both vanished from the throne room and reappeared inside the workshop.

I'll do it.

She yelped yet again. "Why do people keep showing up in my garage?!?!" She said, frustrated. "Go away!" She said, feeling frazzled. 

@AmazingGoob @The Unknown Order

In a separate room with Spade. Watcher started to tell him when the Narrator and another Ignitis appeared. Watcher let out a small yelp and ran to a dark corner. Master, she asked, there are two Narrators and a Ignitis near the girl. Her master responded instantly. Do they mean her harm? Watcher replied, One doesn't seem to, but the other I am unsure of. Blade's voice came as a harsh growl. Protect the girl however you can until I get there. Watcher nodded uncertainly and stepped out of the corner to watch.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No, that's not it. It's just that us dark lords really like popping in when it's most inconvenient for the likes of you."

"Dark lords? What? I'm sorry, but was there a memo I missed, or..." She let the statement hang for a moment. "Also, what do you mean 'the likes of you'? That seems a bit degrading." 

55 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Elgiloy waved. "I apologize for the inconvenience, miss. My Selil is at times, as the kids are saying, a troll."

She shrugged. "I'm just confused why y'all are in my garage. Do you need something repaired, or are you just trying to be annoying?"

She's not trying to be rude.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Dark lords? What? I'm sorry, but was there a memo I missed, or..." She let the statement hang for a moment. "Also, what do you mean 'the likes of you'? That seems a bit degrading." 

She shrugged. "I'm just confused why y'all are in my garage. Do you need something repaired, or are you just trying to be annoying?"

"You're a good person, you think? Or at least not a bad person?"

Blade started Narrating as he ran. Blade turned into a black wolf while he was running toward the shop. He reached the door quickly going at such a speed and broke the door with an incredible sound. After he broke through the door, he turned back into his human form. "So, wanna talk?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, well, by 'likes of you,' I mean not-bad people. The kind of people us dark lords spend our free time trying to slaughter."

She shrugged. "I mainly build stuff." She thought for a moment. "Although, I did start building that bomb a while ago..."

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

Blade started Narrating as he ran. Blade turned into a black wolf while he was running toward the shop. He reached the door quickly going at such a speed and broke the door with an incredible sound. After he broke through the door, he turned back into his human form. "So, wanna talk?"

"Another one? What the heck is going on?!?!"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, well, by 'likes of you,' I mean not-bad people. The kind of people us dark lords spend our free time trying to slaughter."

"I would recommend not trying to slaughter her."

She shrugged. "I mainly build stuff." She thought for a moment. "Although, I did start building that bomb a while ago..."

"This need not concern you."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Not evil enough, I'm afraid."

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

"I would recommend not trying to slaughter her."

"This need not concern you."

"Oh, I'm not going to slaughter her now."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She was mad. So she started yelling. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS MY GARAGE! IT DOES CONCERN ME!!!" Her eye twitched. "GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY! ALL OF YOU OUT!"

The car parts that were lying around twisted into a cage with no key. "Now it doesn't concern you."

She was mad. So she started yelling. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS MY GARAGE! IT DOES CONCERN ME!!!" Her eye twitched. "GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY! ALL OF YOU OUT!"

Selil shot an amused glance at Elgiloy. "I like this one. Just destroy the shop, but don't harm her."

@Shard of Thought

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

The car parts that were lying around twisted into a cage with no key. "Now it doesn't concern you."

She was mad. "WHAT?!?!"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Selil shot an amused glance at Elgiloy. "I like this one. Just destroy the shop, but don't harm her."

@Shard of Thought

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY SHOP!" She struggled with the annoying cage. 

She currently wants to murder you. :P

Edited by Random Bystander

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@Shard of Thought

"She wishes otherwise, tada." The shop, the cage, Shame, and Blade all disappeared to the other side of the planet.

Note that Spade is still there.

Edited by The Unknown Order