Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

• 4 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 11:27 AM, The Unknown Aon said:

"Quick is quick, but quick hasn't been seen from that sentence, so make it quick." Orino said far quicker than an ordinary person should have.

@The Unknown Aon 

Are you interested in continuing this thread? Or should I pick it up from here?

On 7/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"You do?" asked Xinoehp intently.

Michael nodded. "My brother - he was last seen heading towards the battlefield. Your battlefield. I don't think he could have done... what happened to you... but the description could be him. And perhaps he knows what did happen."

"Intriguing!" responded Xinoehp. "To your brother, then?"

Michael sighed. "As I said, he was last seen investigating your war. I... have no idea where he is." He swallowed his nervousness and worry at the thought. This was the clue he needed to find Antonio, he just knew it. "That's part of why I'm here, to find him."

"Hmm," uttered Xinoehp pensively. "Well, perhaps he has not wandered far! Let us check my castle."

Michael blinked. "...what does your castle have to do with any of this... oh, that castle was yours?"

"Indeed!" declared Xinoehp proudly. "Although... I believe you will have to take me there, since my powers are bound."

Michael blinked. "All right, then." He closed his eyes and halted his breath, falling Silent.

Stand close, he ordered. You don't want to be left behind.

In a flash of dark, they were gone.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:51 PM, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Star tingled. Yes. Yes, she wanted to kill it. His kind killed Maverick, she thought.

Taking her thought as a cue, the creature's power surged in an attempt to break Star's binding on it. It made clear in its mind that so long as Star could hold the Narrator's attention, it could find a way to flank it. She simply had to let go.

Edited by The Ward's Guard

19 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Taking her thought as a cue, the creature's power surged in an attempt to break Star's binding on it. It made clear in its mind that so long as Star could hold the Narrator's attention, it could find a way to flank it. She simply had to let go.

You will never be free, she thought to the creature, struggling only slightly to keep her hold. You are mine. But if you obey me...

"Get out of here," she said. Urged. "Before someone gets hurt."

@The Unknown Aon

*nervous sweating*

Uh, yeah. I totally have physical appearances for my characters. 

Shoot shoot shoot make something up quick

Okay. Michael has brown eyes and brown hair.

Really? That's the most boring appearance ever!

And, uh, Grace has brown hair (What am I doing?) with, um, a blond streak in in. And, uh, gray eyes?

Also, right, Michael isn't there, only Grace. The person with her is Goob.

On 1/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, Goob said:

Uh, sure, but I'll need a quick reminder of where we were and what we were doing. I'm pretty sure I'm still in the Hall, but with who?

Grace is there, potentially @Random Bystander's character... hmm, looks like she's inactive, so we'll ignore her for now.  I don't think anyone else.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:48 PM, The Unknown Aon said:

"Narrators live in the hall, so they not? I could not say otherwise."

"So... you know nothing, is what you are saying."