Letting you know that I exist!

Ferrum_

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here on the forums, though I've lurked without a username since around 2017. I haven't really had the time in the last five years to get involved in a fan community. That is, until now.

It all began a few weeks ago with a desire to close on of Chaos's tabs. Now I am here! 

A little about me: I'm a Canadian Masters student in Arts, a millennial with slight back pain, and I discovered Brandon's works through the Wheel of Time with The Gathering Storm. I've been involved in various sci-fi fantasy fandoms since 2002 doing RPs, admin and project management, and just geeking out about stuff. And now I'm pumped to be here (though I'm in the middle of finishing a thesis so maybe still mostly lurking).

Cheers!

20 hours ago, Listener said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm new too. A lot of people say they've discovered Brandon Sanderson through Wheel of Time. How is Wheel of Time? And whose your favorite Cosmere character?

Hey Listener! Welcome to the Shard. Like any set of books, the Wheel of Time will be different things to different people. But I think the Wheel of Time is fantastic. I highly recommend giving the series a shot, just to see if it works for you.

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the Shard! Ooooh another RPer... 

Hello! *waves* Thanks for the welcome. I'm pumped to check out the RP scene here.

1 hour ago, Ferrum_ said:

Hello! *waves* Thanks for the welcome. I'm pumped to check out the RP scene here.

*waves back* There's a pretty big range; if there's anything in specific you're looking to write I might be able to recommend something. Regardless, have a nice day! :D