Having multiple devices logs me out

Chinkoln

I always access the Shard either from my phone or my computer. For literally 2 years my computer stayed logged into the Shard on its own. During the past week, I have noticed something odd occurring. Whenever I use my phone to look at the Shard, it logs me out on my computer. Whenever I use my computer to look at the Shard, it logs me out of my phone. I always click the “remember me” box. Is there an explanation for this?

4 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

I always access the Shard either from my phone or my computer. For literally 2 years my computer stayed logged into the Shard on its own. During the past week, I have noticed something odd occurring. Whenever I use my phone to look at the Shard, it logs me out on my computer. Whenever I use my computer to look at the Shard, it logs me out of my phone. I always click the “remember me” box. Is there an explanation for this?

...I think this used to happen to me, but it doesn’t anymore so I might be wrong? But I think it did. I definitely didn’t do anything that would have changed it though, and I don’t know why it happens.

So I guess my advice would be to wait a few months :P though the mods probably know something I don’t.