Long Game 75: Alethi Politics

Mat

Okay quick thoughts, cause I'm traveling and I'm on phone. Sus of Araris because he abstained from voting for Whysper when she was up for elimination, as he stayed on me. Also, Araris has been AtE-ing quite a bit? Gears sus because of defending. Striker strong village. Ash hmm paranoid me has me thinking he deliberately voted late for Whysper hmm. 

Agree with sus on RBy. Though she never helped out with votes when I was sus in QF51. I think Elandera is village because as I was reading up on last night's posts my thoughts were exactly like "wth is this sudden flip?" BUT why vote for Books and not Araris if she wanted to affect the elimination?

Books hmmmmm yeah I think village. Something still feels wrong about the last cycles voting smhh. Tani also sus. 

Yeah, yeah, I have a reputation for bussing. But first of all, my team demonstrated last game that you can win quite handily by just driving the bus over all the villagers. It’s a bit faster that way as well. Secondly, and more relevant, how can I both be suspicious for bussing Whysper this cycle and for not voting her last cycle? In particular, why would elim!Araris have abstained (barring the vote on TJ) last cycle to begin with?

16 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Also, Araris has been AtE-ing quite a bit?

What is this?

I suppose people will never be able to trust me around here, which is a good thing. But perhaps you can give me some slack for a cycle or two until I find the rest of Sadeas’s minions.

Even I'm starting to think I'm elim at this point.

Why would Araris bus a teammate who wasn't even up for the vote at that point and risk being in the lead himself? He's not beyond it, no, but even those of us who like a good bus wouldn't willing offer up a teammate as a sacrifice unless that was our only option. He easily could have stayed on Books to self-preserve.

Confusion. Vast and varied arrays of confusion. A thought: Bus? Another thought: This feels like confirmation bias on Araris. A third thought: Murder is good. A fourth thought: So heavy-handed though? A fifth thought: Sadeas? A sixth thought: A post-by-post of D3. [The numbers got off somewhere and I don't know where because when I check through individually, it's fine. This concerns me. Help.]

1. Striker: Votes Araris for D1 vote patterns
  2. Lumi: Votes Araris for Illwei inconsistencies.
  3. Elandera: Elims targeting highprinces to control the world?
  4. Araris: Votes Tani for their vote. Notably, assumes V!Whysper as a predicate for Tani suspicions and finds people voting on them suspicious.
  5. Whysper: Votes Books by finding the people that voted on them suspicious [booksSuspicion--;], leans village on Quinn [noted], shades Striker [strikerSuspicion--;]
  6. Books: Good points about Whysper vote.
  7. Whysper: Questions Danex trust.
  8. Taniel: Votes Quinn, changes to Striker on Araris's reasoning [weakly noted].
  9. Quinn: Points out assumptions in Araris's vote, asks Taniel for reasoning
  10. Tani: Votes Quinn, still rejects the notion of explaining a vote.
  11. Lumi: What in LG74? 
  12. Taniel: Maia.
  13. Quinn: ?
  14. Tani: ?
  15. Striker: Good responses to Whysper's attacks.
  16. Lumi: Finds self agreeing with Striker
  17. Striker: People change
  18. Araris: Notes issue with confidence [in my experience, they always possess a tone of confidence even whilst they fall apart internally over their terrible decisions], pushes more votes [a good idea in any case]
  19. Ys: Reasoning on Lumi's Araris vote
  20. Quinn: Danex flip means nothing about Araris, Araris suspicious for timing, reasoning of Wei vote.
  21. Ys: Okay.
  22. Taniel: Vote for those who people agree on X-ing [disagree, but valid opinion]
  23. Lumi: Some thoughts, Whysper/Ash not E/E [so Ash is apparently clear now], Tani is strange [always]
  24. Araris: Lets go of Taniel, votes Books for Contribution Crusade [which I am against on principle]
  25. Tani: Weird voting?
  26. Whysper: Tani is strange [tanielSuspicion--;]
  27. Elandera: Votes TJ out of gut [noted]
  28. Striker: Worried on wrong track [we might have been considering that we needed to throw knives at someone else to get it done, though considering that Araris is still on the table, perhaps not]
  29. Gears: Amenable to the Araris X, swears to vote, never shows [sorry, was dragged away by family]
  30. Striker: Very few people are active.
  31. Books: V!Dan claim help, wasn't trying to find elim on wagon just alt target
  32. Tani: Indecisive villager
  33. Whysper: Ta.
  34. Taniel: Honest
  35. Araris: Books = quiet.
  36. Lumi: Elandera's votes feel wrong
  37. Tani: Ah.
  38. TJ: Votes Books for suspicion from previous cycles [from a glance, this suspicion is that they are more focused on mechanics than reads and thoughts on the game itself, not anything actually incriminating in and of itself]
  39. Books: Votes Archer for vague, nebulous suspicion and self-pres.
  40. Quinn: Doesn't remember what TJ says.
  41. TJ: Conjuration
  42. Araris: Sad self-vote
  43. Books: ?
  44. Lumi: A.
  45. Ash: Tad bit burnt, Whysper drawing odd conclusions [good points, good points]
  46. Quinn: Exists
  47. Ash: Votes Books for activity, lack of reads, willing to CC [noted]
  48. Araris: Votes Whysper for "playing it safe", but in c/p notes, has "no strong read" in there. Noted.
  49. Tani: Confused
  50. Ys: VC?
  51. Striker: Questions Araris about their thoughts [good points]
  52. Araris: Noted as trend, not suspicion, not!elim!Books [interesting]
  53. Ruby: Votes Araris, thoughts
  54. Books: Busy
  55. Araris: Vote Whysper!
  56. Books: Sure if won't die
  57. Araris: Ash, vote Whysper!
  58. Ys: Votes Whysper [I know they're new and just bandwagoning, but I haven't liked their votes all game]
  59. Ash: Votes Whysper [you've been itching for it this whole time, so I'll let you go], dislikes Ruby's vote
  60. Araris: Concur
  61. Books: Votes Whysper
  62. Elandera: Doesn't like sudden change so votes Books [noted, but tolerable]
  63. Books: ?
  64. Striker: Shift?
  65. Araris: Life before Death.
  66. Elandera: Whysper shift specifically

I came off the last turn with a worsened impression of Araris. Books, Striker, Quinn feel vaguely fine. Tani and Ys feel off in the standard "I don't agree with you at all" way. 

Now for the Whysper iso.

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler
 On 3/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, Gears said:

Recommended order for events: Highstorm, Vengeance, Highstorm, Democracy, Crisis, Anarchy. Crisis should come before Highstorm or after Democracy. Vengeance should be used early, when mass murder is distinctly good instead of just tolerable.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:07 PM, StrikerEZ said:

Also, I definitely forgot that you can't repeat an event until all the events have already happened, so thanks for reminding me Gears. :P I think doing Highstorm first is probably best, just so we can get everyone some more money, then I think Democracy is next, to promote everyone to use all those spheres they just got. Then probably Financial Crisis, so we get it out of the way after everyone's already bought things if they want them. Then I think Vengeance should be next, so we can try and get some good info from the exe even if it ends up tied, then Anarchy so if things go poorly, the elims can't control everything with the exe. If this is the exact order Gears said it in, sorry, I mostly just skimmed his post. :P

The order Gears presented makes sense. The Highstorm C3 is automatic. So then waiting for Democracy until after both Highstorms is good.

Confusion, but intentionality remains unknown.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:19 AM, Quintessential said:

I agree with Gears' order of events, personally (for reference, it was Highstorm, Vengeance, Highstorm, Democracy, Crisis, Anarchy). It allows everyone to get 8 spheres before Democracy (one natural highstorm and two artificial ones, 3+3+2=8), so they can buy things they otherwise wouldn't be able to, what with that many spheres and the price reduction. Nobody will be able to afford the knife at that point, since the max. number of spheres anyone will have is 11, but apart from that we could each buy any item we wanted--there's nothing that costs 16 spheres, after all. It then shuts down the market the cycle after a lot of people have spent their spheres, thus minimizing the harm that event does because fewer people would be buying that Night anyway. Having Vengeance between the two Highstorms both fills the gap between them and allows us to get any extra killing we do out of the way early (plus, death-ties often lead to more information than RNG-ties, so they're useful early on). Finally, Anarchy is what's left over at the end.

Thanks for this. It's a good explanation behind the mechanics/reasoning for the order, so now I understand it better.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:15 AM, Flyingbooks said:

The elims could also narrow down the possibilities for who Dalinar and Elhokar are.

This is a good point. We shouldn't have the Highprinces claiming.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:36 AM, Archer said:

Here's a situation I can imagine. It's halfway through the game and you're in the highprince doc. Everyone says 'Let's make money fall from the sky!!!'. But when the votes are cast, three princes dissent in a seemingly coordinated fashion and choose to do Anarchy instead. That sure looks like the elim doc decided to try to change the princely effect of the day to one that suited their goals better. But we don't know who those princes are, so we can't act on our suspicions. 

More subtly, elim princes might regularly advocate for effects that don't help the village as much as other ones would. We might get elim reads on them because of it, but not be able to act on it because we don't know their identities. 

Hmm, can't any claims wait until such a situation occurs? I mean, I have a feeling that any Elim HPs aren't going to do anything so obvious anyway. They will probably just go along with the suggested order of events.

EDIT:

On 3/25/2021 at 11:37 AM, Illwei said:

Good thing I'm going to be in the anon doc in this game! I'll figure everyone out dw peoples.

Haha, reminds me of that one game where we were on a spaceship and had the anon doc for people controlling that one entity and you were PMing everyone to get info to figure everyone out. :) 

Disincentives highprince claiming. Further evidence for the Murder Highprinces plan. Once identities are revealed, accountability.

I know people like to do the whole RVS and poke/pressure votes, but it's never really been my thing. But I guess it's fine people do it for discussion.

I was curious about forget me not. Don't want to vote them, but I think that's the only completely new name for me. I've only seen a couple RP posts from them, so just hope they can get involved more.

@forget me not hello :) What's your experience with SE and/or Forum Mafia?

EDIT: Oh, and I just realized the irony if somehow they were the only person I forgot about from other games. :) 

My paranoid mind wants to think distancing, but rationality wonders if Mateo would put their small sibling on the elim team for their first game.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:37 PM, Quintessential said:

@Whysper I believe forget me not is Mat's younger sister and is new to forum mafia? iirc from the signups.

Ahhh okay. I went back to check and you are correct. :) 

Nothing.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:45 AM, Dannex said:

Not a ton of thoughts yet, but I'm kinda surprised at how many misunderstandings there have been. I found the rules to be rather clear. excluding the highstorm/Highstorm thing.

maybe all the 'mistakes' and 'misunderstandings' are part of a meta elim tactic to spread confusion? to waste time n stuff? probably not. but maybe.

Dannex

Getting a bit of an Elim vibe from this. He pops in with this post that basically shades people for the misunderstandings. And in a hedging way at that. And then nothing more from him. I don't think Elims would draw such attention with a tactic like this since misunderstandings are easily cleared up by other players and by the host.

They make an excellent point here. Alas, they [and I] were wrong.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:58 AM, Gears said:

Danex: Exists, confusion = elim? [Noted for implicating everyone over what amounts to nothing.]

On 3/26/2021 at 10:58 AM, Gears said:

Danex: Stands accused of causing wide-spread paranoia and incentivising finding NAI things suspicious.

Haha, mindmeld on this :) Glad you noticed this also.

As always, agreement concerns me. Perhaps that was well-founded.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:21 AM, Illwei said:

That moment when you've also been getting bad vibes from Danex but now they're conflicting with the bad read you're getting on Whysper because all of her posts up until the Danex vote have been short responses

Hmm, I think I respected your vote more when I thought it was just some random poke vote. :) Given that I generally don't post a whole lot at once unless I have to combine responses to multiple posts due to catching up. And there hasn't been all that much to respond to so far. And when I have, people have posted in between so haven't needed to combine. So yeah, kind of looking like you are stretching for reasons on this. :) 

I do think this is true.

On 3/26/2021 at 0:40 PM, forget me not said:

This is my first game, and I am not exactly sure what to think. I am getting a gut read on Illwei though so I guess I'll vote on them.

Yeah, SE (and Forum Mafia in general) are definitely a whole new experience. It's actually nice to get introduced on this site. Most of the games here involve quite a bit of mech, so at least there's that to get involved with. Because the social read aspect can be kind of confusing and intimidating at first. Other sites often have games purely based on social reads. But stick with it because it does get addicting. :) 

Nothing.

D1 Conclusion: Possible distancing with Ys, but new!Ys. 

N1

Spoiler
On 3/26/2021 at 10:14 PM, Gears said:

Whysper votes Danex for shading people for incomprehension [@Dannex, here's your reasoning]

The reasoning on Danex is slightly more existent, with actual points about how Danex was implicating people for NAI things.

Just to further expand on the reasoning for voting Dannex, here's what I said originally.

Dannex

Getting a bit of an Elim vibe from this. He pops in with this post that basically shades people for the misunderstandings. And in a hedging way at that. And then nothing more from him. I don't think Elims would draw such attention with a tactic like this since misunderstandings are easily cleared up by other players and by the host.

So it's really a combination of the shading for all the misunderstandings, plus doing it in a rather hedgy way. Then also that he only posted that and nothing else up to that point.

The vote manip on Danex does not seem particularly AI. Villagers can think anything without any bearing on the alignment of others, and in a V/V situation, having one person be saved by vote manip strongly implicates the one saved, so an elim might take advantage of that.

And on the vote manipulation, even though Dannex didn't vote to self-pres, the fact that a Spokesperson saved them is indeed interesting. If it's V!SP, I'm wondering why they specifically chose to save Dannex over Illwei. If it's E!SP, then either saving an Elim teammate who couldn't be online to save himself. Or making Dannex look bad as Gears mentioned as a possibility. Which I guess would be rather clever to get us focused on him for the next day. :) 

EDIT: I started with 0 spheres.

They have a good response.

N1 Conclusion: No change.

D2

Spoiler
  On 3/27/2021 at 7:45 PM, Archer said:

Whysper what do you think about Striker?

I'm leaning him Villager. Though I'm still confused about what he was doing with the insistence on tying the votes earlier then later going against that himself. I think he argued that it made more sense earlier in the day and not later, but I still don't get that. But as far as alignment, I really don't think the Elims would even try doing anything like suggesting to tie the vote, so this comes off as a Villager suggestion that's just confusing. :) 

OOOh, low info kill! An elim team after my own heart. That’s the kind of kill call I would make. Makes me think the active players are either elims or making good points.

Hmm yeah, I don't think TUO really even talked much, so not sure why they bothered killing them. I thought Elims usually kept around the null slots as potential MLs for later. But you might be right about it simply being to keep from revealing anything with another kill.

On 3/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

The following players did not post during the Night turn. If they don't post this turn, they will be replaced. If you did post and I missed it I apologize

@Random Bystander, @Flyingbooks, @Whysper, @TJ Shade.

Just for the record, I did post during the night. With a bit of a long post actually where I explained my vote on Dannex since some people were suggesting there was no reasoning behind the Dannex wagon.

The fact that they say it was a low-info kill concerns me. 

On 3/27/2021 at 8:04 PM, Flyingbooks said:

Flyingbooks what do you think about Forget me not?

They've mostly been RPing and hasn't contributed much, but that isn't uncommon for a new player. I'm reading them as slight village because elim!FMN might have been advised by their teammates to keep a lower profile or use their newness more. I'm definitely opposed to exeing them.

Haha, what you just said sounds contradictory. :) I'm not sure how she could go any lower profile than mostly RPing and not contributing much. But just to be clear, I'm assuming she's Villager for now and want to give her a chance to do more and get use to the game. :) 

Paranoia: Teammates! Logic: Nothing here.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, Quintessential said:

Hey wait Archer what do you think about Randby? You didn't answer your own question!

Haha, I was just noticing that myself. :) 

Banter

On 3/27/2021 at 8:13 PM, Elandera said:

I lean village based on the late vote, but that largely depends on Dannex's flip.

Speaking of which, might as well get it going.

Dannex

Could you explain this more? I went back and saw that Ash voted Dannex right at the end there. Sounded like it was to avoid a tie. How does Dannex's actual alignment affect the read on Ash?

Seems genuine question.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:22 PM, Quintessential said:

Ash could have created a tie between Illwei and Dannex and he didn't. Instead he made the gap between them wider. If Dannex is elim, that suggests that Ash is village because Ash had a chance to save Dannex (especially if the elims have vote-manip) and he chose not to. If Dannex flips vil, it... really doesn't tell us anything about Ash.

Oh okay, got it. It doesn't exactly affect the Villager read other than making it stronger if Dannex is Elim.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, Elandera said:

If Dannex is elim, then I'd put a fair bit of trust in Ash for that vote. If Dannex is village, then the vote is mostly NAI and I'd not put so much trust that Ash was village.

Ninja'd by Quinn. What she said.

Okay, I see now.

I feel like this was overstated. 

On 3/27/2021 at 8:37 PM, Archer said:

Quinn has been dying a lot recently. Striker too. I was hit early in the last two MRs. And so on. Maybe they just said let's be nice and switch it up.

Ahhh yes, maybe that's all it is. Them being nice. I remember playing a game where Gears was killed N1 and people just thinking how mean that was since he'd been killed a lot in recent times before that. :) 

It probably wasn't, then.

Oh, I just realized. There wasn't a 2nd NK for the Assassin. I wonder if they forgot to submit their action.

Intentional confusion? Probably.

I'm finishing up brunch now. I'll try to get back later today to reply to that longer post. Couple areas I have something to say about. :)

Nothing.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:32 PM, StrikerEZ said:

I think they've been reasonable so far, but like...the sort of reasonableness where I could see an elim being in her position. Like...saying things that make sense and staying somewhat at the edge of the game almost? I think that's a good way to describe it. They could also be village, but I'm leaning slight elim. Not enough for me to want to vote them today, just something I'm going to keep in mind as the game goes on.

Okay, this has got to be one of the most insidious forms of shade I've seen. :) Usually when I've seen people shade, it's for a more specific action or thing that's been said. Like where Dannex was saying the misunderstandings could be Elim handiwork. However, Striker's comment is basically crafted in a way to discredit anything I say for the rest of the game. It's like, if I say anything that sounds reasonable, then I'm just an Elim staying on the edge of reasonableness (that reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie Edge of Oblivion or something like that :)). Then of course if I were to say anything unreasonable, then people aren't going to take much stock in it anyway. So basically don't listen to anything from me. :) Oh, there might be some perfect Goldilocks level of reasonableness or interactions that Striker would say is just right for me to have. But then with this kind of game, people are always leaning towards suspicions.

It reminds me of a game I played where I was tunneled the whole game through. I had been discussing thoughts with someone and expressed something about keeping an open mind. And I think I said something about keeping an eye out for deep wolf possibilities because that had happened in the game I played right before that. Well, one player in the town core just railed on me for that. She was saying that I was pushing an agenda for seeking a deep wolf. And that my open-mindedness was somehow anti-town behavior and I'm trying to get people to not listen to the town core. Oh man, it was ridiculous. :) 

So yeah, not liking what Striker is trying to do here. And if it was just this, then maybe I could just see it as a Villager with crazy expectations like in that other game I played. But then there's the chain of executions that he's trying to set up in the same post.

Also, Araris. Everything with his vote on Illwei and the timing of that vote just felt off to me. I'd like to see what his alignment is before we see anyone else's. If he's an elim, then I'd say we take a look at Dannex again. I will say that I do think Dannex is an okay exe target for today, I'd just prefer Araris over Dannex. If Araris is an elim, then Dannex very well could be an elim, and then Ash would probably be one.

So he's got a chain going here: Araris => Dannex => Ash

So like he wants to focus on Araris today. Says that if Araris is Elim, then Dannex probably is also. Yet he hedges by saying he thinks Dannex is an okay exe today, which means that even if Araris is Villager, he'd still keep Dannex in the PoE and probably go after him next day. Then what's up with saying that if Dannex is Elim, then Ash would probably be one, too? I think everyone has been agreeing that Ash's tie vote on Dannex makes him likely Villager. With the degree based on whether Dannex is Elim or not. So like if Dannex is Elim, then Ash is most certainly not Elim.

BTW, not saying that I've cleared Dannex from the PoE. I had voted him yesterday and do still consider him within the PoE. I'm just pointing out this chain Striker has going. Dannex could very well still be Elim within this and Striker is just pre-bussing him. Preparing to get some nice Villager cred. Then maybe use this to try getting us to exe Ash next.

Anyway, going to drop my vote on Striker for now. He's gone to looking worse than Dannex.

StrikerEZ

Seriously though, I don't understand why you think an elim wouldn't suggest tying the vote?

Oh, scanned back through Striker's post to see if I missed anything. Saw this and probably should go ahead and reply to this also. In general, I feel Elims avoid getting too involved in the votes because people tend to look closely at them after-the-fact. So something like suggesting to tie the vote seems to draw unnecessary attention for no purpose. So that was my original thinking. But yeah, I guess an Elim could still do this to look like a Villager. An Elim that's comfortable enough might do anything like this. So I guess you've talked me into discounting this as Villager AI for you. :) 

Deliberately overstated, most likely. strikerSuspicion--;

On 3/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, StrikerEZ said:

I mean...tbh, I wasn't trying to shade you at all, really. I was struggling to remember what you'd done in the game up to that point, and what I could remember was you saying mostly reasonable things (though not what those things actually were), and mostly staying out of the spotlight. Which I was just saying was like, a good place to be as an elim. And my read on you was more because I wanted to give some sort of read. I did say it was just slight elim, and also said you could just be a villager making good points. And the elim read was meant to be more of a thing where, if we go further into the game and don't have many leads, I'd be down for taking a closer look at you. I'm not trying to stop you from making reasonable points or being unable to change up how you're playing at a later point in the game. Hecc, I've changed up how I've played a lot in just the few days that this game's been going. I was all for a tie, then I was voting Dannex, then I decided to tie it again at the last minute. 

I do want to apologize if it felt like I was shading you a whole bunch. I'm sorry.

Hmm okay, perhaps I got a bit too sensitive on this. Your apology makes me feed bad about how I took it. :) It's just that I've had stuff like this happen before and know I need to react to it before tunneling starts to occur. It's frustrating to have to deal with that the whole game through and pretty much have no way to counteract it because everything I say anymore just gets twisted to fit the initial impression that was put forth.

On 3/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, StrikerEZ said:

Well...first off, I think you've either misunderstood that part of my post or I was just unclear. First off, I'm not actually trying to set up exes on Araris, then Dannex, then Ash. I'm saying that I have a village read on Ash right now, and elim reads for Araris and Dannex. And if Dannex flips village, then my village read for Ash diminishes a bit because then he could be an elim who was just voting for a player to die to cause chaos. If either of Araris or Dannex flips village today, I will advocate for keeping the other alive, at least for now. If Dannex flips village, I'm not going to advocate for exing Ash. Just because I think elim!Dannex could mean village!Ash doesn't mean I think village!Dannex for sure means elim!Ash. If that makes sense. As of right now, I don't want to exe Ash at all because I think he's more likely village than not. If any of this doesn't make sense, just let me know and I'll try to clarify it again.

How are Araris and Dannex connected for their alignment? Was it just by the vote?

I'm not sure that I understand the part where you talk about what happens if Dannex flip Village. You were kind of suggesting that an Elim might vote to break a V/V tie. I guess that's possible, but I don't really see how that's anywhere more likely to consider instead of just a Villager breaking a tie. Basically Dannex being Villager is NAI for Ash. I suppose you are saying the same thing in your own way. But it just feels weird for you to somewhat emphasize the Elim possibility instead of simply saying that the Village read on Ash isn't as strong.

They manage to backpedal well enough, but they do it as soon as resistance exists. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, Quintessential said:
Also, a note on someone else: Striker. I could see elim!Striker voting on elim!Dannex and then switching last-minute with the knowledge that a vote would be manipped off of Dannex, thus saving him. I'm not sure what the purpose of doing something like that would be, but just looking at votes, Striker's vote did actually save Dannex. Striker's not by any means my primary suspect if Dannex flips elim, but I'm keeping that in mind.

Also, Dannex (Araris) because based on the above, it makes more sense to exe Dannex first I think. Nobody's vil flip will give us info on anyone else, but Dannex's elim flip will give info on multiple people, whereas Araris flipping elim only gives info on Dannex.

Dannex (Striker)

Hmm, I think you are probably right that Dannex's flip will give the most info regarding everyone else surrounding that vote. I may have jumped too quickly on voting Striker just because I thought he was intentionally shading me. It's still a possibility that he's Elim and that he was indeed doing so, but from his response to me since I could see him as Villager. I think I need to get some distance from the situation and come back later to judge things better.

Knowing that the info flip depended on e!Dan, was willing to slaughter them.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, Dannex said:

This is the post that started all of this. I really don’t see anything here worthy of reading me as Elim. And it seems most of you thought the same, as nobody really said anything about it until Whysper did.....24 hours later.

First of all, being 24 hours later means nothing. People take the time to go over the thread later and notice things they didn't at first. Secondly, Gears posted like 2 minutes after me with his wallpost going over everything in the thread so far and he had the same thought.

27. Danex: Exists, confusion = elim? [Noted for implicating everyone over what amounts to nothing.]

[ninja'd by Whysper, how dare you]

94. Whysper: Votes Danex for shading people. [I agree with this. Since I disagree with the Archer X, especially since they died C2 in the MR, I would be willing to kill Danex here.]

Current thoughts on people:

Danex: Stands accused of causing wide-spread paranoia and incentivising finding NAI things suspicious.

So again to my first point, after going through the thread carefully, someone else picked up on it.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, Dannex said:

It should be noted that a ton of other discussion had happened, and Whysper themselves had posted many times. And they hadn’t brought this up before. Also, they start with a vote. They don’t say, “hey I kinda think this post is sus”, they jump straight to “this singular post is exe worthy”, and I really don’t think it was.
It’s weird too, because they downplay it by saying “getting a bit of an Elim vibe”, as if they only had a mild suspicion of it, but then they place their vote in that same post, before saying anything else.

You seem to be nitpicking the way I posted as a defense. I put my vote first before anything else so it was easier to pick out and notice that's what the post was about. Also, it was a singular post because you hardly did anything else! And that was part of my point and something you leave out. My point was that you threw up this comment shading a bunch of people, then basically left and did nothing else. I thought it was worthy enough of a D1 vote to see where it went. At least this was more than a bunch of the poke votes getting thrown around.

They do have points here. 

On 3/29/2021 at 1:10 PM, TJ Shade said:

ElanderaOther than her vote, I think she definitely played up how Illwei gave village reads. She said along the lines of "it was suspicious that Illwei have too many village reads too quickly" whereas it was only Araris, and Archer?

Book: Probably my strongest elim read. There's something realllly off about them. The best I can explain is that they seem too eager to help about mechanics and rules to appear villagery, but have not actually given an reads and thoughts on players or the situation of the game. (Voting for Elandera because no one seems to be feeling the same about them)

I prefer Books and Elandera over the info kill though.

I was a bit surprised to see Books and Elandera as your top Elim reads. Well, maybe not so much for Elandera since I think one or two others voiced suspicion of her. Books I've kind of had as null because I hadn't seen much from him, but I think I'll need to go back and review his posts in isolation to see if I missed something there.

BTW, I probably won't make it back before EoD. Maybe I'll be able to check the thread quickly but probably won't have a chance to post.

I do concur with this point.

On 3/29/2021 at 1:50 PM, Elandera said:

It could just be my old lady playstyle doesn't mesh well with the seeming new meta, but anyone who expresses adamant trust (village reads) of anyone else D1 will always set off my gut read. I think there was a third village read, but I don't remember who. On top of that, it seemed (to me) not to be the normal "instinct tells me they're probably village" but conveyed as a "they're definitely village." Like Araris, that seems like pocketing to me. Blunt as Mjolnir, but pocketing.

Oh man, this bothers me too. They do this a lot on my home site, and usually for certain players. There are certain players that get slapped with a Village read almost instantly, like the moment they make their first post. People seem to be confident that they have an accurate meta read of them. But I think it's really just that always giving someone a Village read will be correct around 75% of the time just based on the chance of rolling Villager. So after a few games of doing this, they feel like they've gotten it mostly correct. :) 

A hint of honesty with incrimination in the same breath.

On 3/29/2021 at 3:21 PM, Dannex said:

my vc has only gone up so guess I’ll say that I am in fact the Village Spokesperson

Ummm wait, are you claiming that you used vote manipulation to move a vote off yourself but didn't vote Illwei directly to self-pres?? Didn't you also say you weren't on at the end of the day? Or did you not use your vote manipulation and all that was done by someone else?

Subtle shade.

Alright, not sure what to make of that new info from Dannex. I guess it sort of sounds like a Villager thing to do. I don't know why an Elim would try to claim this towards EoD. It doesn't seem like it would help much on the surface. But I think I have to keep my vote on Dannex just in case if only for self-pres. Especially if he has vote manipulation also. I can't really be sure he's not Elim making up this crazy story.

EDIT: Oh wait, I didn't realize the wagon on Dannex had grown so large.

Reasonable.

Why do I get the feeling that the Elims are trying a last minute wagon switch to save their partner?

You don't. You really don't.

If they are somehow successful and get me eliminated, be sure to look at Books and Tani for hopping on at the end there. Maybe Ash too for talking about wanting to tie the vote. Striker also talked about tying, but I'm taking his as a joke.

All of these get <>Suspicion--;

On 3/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, Dannex said:

Because....confirmation bias and tunneling?

See, Dannex even talks about me in terms of being a Villager with conf bias and tunneling rather than an Elim. He seems to know I'm Villager.

Excuses, excuses.

D2 Conclusion: They have a lot of inverse connections [id est, not E/E people]

N2

Spoiler

Oh man, how could Dannex be Villager and act like that?? Does he always play this way?

Reasonable

On 3/29/2021 at 7:34 PM, StrikerEZ said:

At least there were only 3 people that didn't vote. There's gotta be at least 4 elims, right? So, looking at the numbers, at least 1 of the people who voted must be an elim, right? That's how this works, right?? :P

Yeah, at least 1. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they split their votes knowing the wagons were V/V. So maybe 1 on each wagon.

EDIT:

On 3/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

Vote Count:

• Dannex (5): Elandera, Quintessential, Whysper, StrikerEZ, TJ Shade, forget me not
  • TJ Shade (1): Araris Valerian
  • Whysper (4): Archer, Dannex, Flyingbooks, Tani

So looking at the wagons, my guess for Elims would be either Elandera or FMN on Dannex. Then either Books or Tani on my wagon.

OK, paranoia saying Ys is elim is probably wrong. Elandera noted. Books and Tani feel fairly fine.

Actually I think it was only 2 people who didn't. Gears and Randby. I think we may have miscounted because of the vote manipulation.

EDIT: Oh wait, Ash's vote didn't go through at the end there.

Nothing.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:08 PM, Quintessential said:

Three people I'm most sus of: Araris, Archer, Ash (?)

Haha, wouldn't it be something if we had an Elim A-Team going on. :)  Then maybe tack on Elandera since her name at least ends with A. :) 

Banter

On 3/29/2021 at 8:24 PM, StrikerEZ said:

So, Ararisright? Am I doing this right? :P

Araris does have the double A thing going, so he's probably the mastermind. :) 

Banter

N2 Conclusion: Nothing.

D3

Spoiler
On 3/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, StrikerEZ said:

There sure are a lot of highprinces dying, apparently. :ph34r: 

What just happened with Archer? Why was he saying he was prime NK candidate? Was it just from being outed as HP? Or was there something more?

On 3/30/2021 at 8:17 PM, Elandera said:

I suspect the elim(s) in the Highprince doc may be killing based on who they suspect are also in the doc so they can control the events to their advantage.

Hmm, you might actually be right with how things are going. I would have thought they'd go for non-HPs first to get Elho, but maybe they do think the events are worth controlling first.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:44 PM, Araris Valerian said:

My top suspicions are currently Tani and one of Striker/Quinn, but Striker a decent bit more than Quinn.

Assuming the Dannex/Whysper was v/v (since I don't have much of a read on Whysper), it seems likely that an elim would have voted on Whysper at least at some point, and I find Tani's vote the most suspicious of the all, followed by Quinn's.

I was thinking that either Tani or Books would be the Elim that voted for me last cycle. Both votes seemed opportunistic. The thing is that Tani is hard to read because they seem to purposely play chaotically. They moved the vote back and forth between me and Dannex. As for Books, he just said something about thinking at least one person on Dannex is an Elim, and then said he would vote me because I was the only one with votes already. That seems like a weak reason to single me out from all those on Dannex.

Books

Going to put a vote here so we don't forget him.

Quinn is on my radar for the cheerfulness thing, whereas I've gotten the impression that Striker is just trying to guide the village into a whole bunch of misgrinches (if you're village, then I sort of apologize, but not really).

I've been kind of agreeing with what someone else said about Quinn just being different since Illwei isn't around anymore. I still lean her Villager.

As for Striker, I've been going back and forth on him. Sometimes I feel he's Villager trying really hard to figure things out. But then other times I have that nagging feeling that he's misguiding us as you say. I had started to think that I possibly did overact with the one post where I felt he was shading me, yet I also have suspicions that he is simply Elim. But a couple other people commented about how they thought his post was innocuous, so not sure.

I find it hard to interpret responses from evil. Tani and Books seem fine. Shading Striker.

On 3/31/2021 at 0:34 AM, Flyingbooks said:

I didn't think that Danex was an elim, so I wanted to place my vote on a person who could be elim who I had a chance of getting people to move onto. This was within the last hour, so I was mostly concerned with shifting the exe from Dannex, who I thought had an extremely low likelihood of being an elim to anybody who I could who I thought has a higher chance of being one. You were simply the only other even slightly person who I could hope to shift the exe to.

Why did you feel so certain that Dannex wasn't Elim? And why was everyone else on his wagon up for grabs as more likely Elim? I mean, you should assume that most of the wagon would be Villagers themselves. Elims aren't going to all pile on him. That's usually how it works. It doesn't seem like you put any thought into who was more likely the Elim on the wagon.

On 3/31/2021 at 0:34 AM, Flyingbooks said:

(BTW, could you please use they/them pronouns for me)

Ahhh, I'm so sorry about this. I will try to remember to do so. :) 

Good questions. 

On 3/31/2021 at 5:49 AM, Gneorndin said:

Quinn

Reasons that I wont tell right now.

Edit: Araris suspects Striker more. I suspect Striker too, for the same reason I suspect Quinn.

So @Matrim's Dice Imma switch to Striker (Quinn gets probation)

On 3/31/2021 at 7:26 AM, Gneorndin said:

And cuz more people seem to suspect Striker. Im fine with voting either you or striker, but suspect you more.

(This may or may not be a tunnel.) (Reasons have to do with things that happened in LG74)

Actually Quinn.

There's no real reason I should suspect Striker. Neutral read on him. Quinn, however...

I'm still not sure what to make of Tani/Gneorndin. Sometimes it just seems like playful joking. But then when I see stuff like the above, I can't help feeling it's rather performative. Kind of like trying to imitate Villager indecisiveness, but to such an extreme. I could see myself voting them today. My top 2 Elim reads are still Tani and Books at this point, but I'll keep my vote on Books for now.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:34 AM, Quintessential said:

I think Whysper is referring to where he said "I'm already a prime NK target, so I might as well..." and then proceeded to claim. I'm... not sure where that came from either, but I doubt it's really worth worrying about tbh.

Yeah, that's right. I was wondering about this. Thought I maybe missed something, but seems perhaps not.

On 3/31/2021 at 0:32 PM, forget me not said:

I wish I knew what to think. Right now I am still confused and I am not sure who to trust and who not to. (Or who to vote on....)

It's reasonable to be suspicious of practically everyone in this game. But if there's someone you slightly feel is more likely Villager above everyone else, or someone whose statements and reasoning kind of click with how you think, then you can sheep them.

On 3/31/2021 at 4:01 PM, Quintessential said:

Current VC:

Araris (2): Striker, Quinn
Tani (1): Araris
Books (1): Whysper
Quinn (1): Tani

Araris is right about the number of votes... it would be nice if more than just the five of us were voting at this point : P

Thanks for putting this together. I suppose it makes sense that votes are all over the place for now. And yeah, hopefully the rest of the players put a stake in where they are at today.

On 3/31/2021 at 7:06 PM, Araris Valerian said:

Well, at least Tani (speaking of whom, it's bad form to change your username mid-game) has posted some. I think Ash and maybe Gears said they have IRL stuff going on, so I'll vote on Books, mostly because I don't want the thread to get any more dead than it is. At this point, I think we should just go full-blown Contribution Crusade until either all the quiet people are dead, or they've started speaking up/voting. Honestly, the dead doc is probably significantly more active than this place. Maybe if things don't pick up I'll join Striker and Quinn, in the hopes of getting a bit more discussion.

I agree it's gotten far enough into the game now that pushing people to contribute more makes sense. Maybe TJ will have more time now. Randby has been too quiet, though they were also in the MR game that just got done, so maybe things will change now.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:44 PM, Gneorndin said:
  On 3/31/2021 at 4:01 PM, Quintessential said:

Tani's voting is weird but I have no idea whether that's AI or not.

Please elaborate?:unsure: Not sure what you mean by my voting being weird.

Pretty sure Quinn is referring to the switching back and forth is short time frames like I mentioned at the top of my post. :)

Shading Tani.

17 hours ago, Gneorndin said:

The two posts you quoted were not joking. If you ask, I will tell you if the post youre asking about was serious or joking. I'm sorry. Words on a screen don't convey tone of voice and I'm used to tone of voice being a factor in these games.

[1] You're right. I am both a villager and indecisive. I think I actually put more effort into trying to not vote the wrong people when Im village. As an Elim in MR46 I... cared less.

Also, in MR46 I believe I never claimed villager, but instead "joked" about being Elim.

Thanks for taking the time to explain your thinking. The way you explained does make me feel slightly better about you. I could see you being the type of person who conveys your personality this way with words.

The thing is, it's difficult to take someone's self-meta at face value. When they are self-aware enough to explain exactly how they differ when playing Villager vs. Elim, it's not much of a leap to assume they know exactly how to imitate their Villager self as Elim. In some cases, this is difficult, like how some people just can't work up enough motivation as Elim compared to Villager. So it depends.

Anyway thanks again.

Implying that everything is a lie.

D3 Conclusion: Nothing much else.

Araris's bit about Whysper:

Spoiler

Whypser - Active but no strong read

Asks Forge a question but no vote

Votes Dannex

-

Village on Striker

Votes on Striker for “shading”

Follows Quinn onto Dannex

Hedges on Dannex after role reveal

-

Has Elandera/Forge, Books/Tani as possible elims (slash means or)

Votes Books, hedges on Striker

Nothing here. I don't feel like this justifies the vote. Paranoia says a bus. Logic says nothing.

At the end of it all, I am left with paranoia towards Araris and vaguely positive opinions towards a variety of people.

26 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I feel kinda like Batman right now. I can die and be a hero, or stay alive and have everyone hate me. Guess that makes me the grouchy old man that Dalinar needs, but not the one he deserves. Or something.

I'll be your Commissioner Gordon, then? I seriously don't get the suspicion on you. Not that it's going to help your case at all. Bussing the way this vote happened would not make sense unless Books is Sadeas. Even then, I suspect he would not have started a bus on an elim teammate not around to defend themselves. He'd have just let himself die.

Mildly sus of Gears and more of TJ (EDIT: and Striker) for their opinions on Araris. Elims hoping to shade a near-confirmed villager? Striker more so for also expressing concern about the switch in votes (hypocritical, maybe, but I'd be wary of myself if I weren't myself).

Edited by Elandera
Edited in more thoughts on Striker then promptly forgot I was editing and not posting something new. Sorry. Tired brain.

Just now, Elandera said:

Mildly sus of Gears and more of TJ for their opinions on Araris. Elims hoping to shade a near-confirmed villager?

Araris is certainly not a confirmed villager, and suspicions based on voting patterns and stated opinion of Whysper are not baseless shading, not that I'm an unbiased observer in this. Calling Araris a "near-confirmed villager" is ringing suspicion bells in my head for Elandera though, regardless of whether Araris is an elim or a villager.

8 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

Araris is certainly not a confirmed villager, and suspicions based on voting patterns and stated opinion of Whysper are not baseless shading, not that I'm an unbiased observer in this. Calling Araris a "near-confirmed villager" is ringing suspicion bells in my head for Elandera though, regardless of whether Araris is an elim or a villager.

Not confirmed, no, but he did start the train that exe'd an elim at a very dangerous time unless he wanted to bus a teammate. Again, a teammate who wasn't around to defend themselves. That would only make sense for the Araris I'm familiar with if you were Sadeas.

In this scenario, you're Sadeas, Araris is a roled elim, and Whysper is as they flipped. Araris doesn't want to let you die because Sadeas (ignoring the fact he put you in lead/tied for most of the turn). Except he doesn't want to die because this theoretical role is also useful. But who can he start a train on that would get momentum? Whysper. Solely because of the last cycle. Except there are other options that wouldn't have killed a teammate. Almost anyone, really. So why bus a teammate who wasn't even up for the exe yet?

That's the thing with bussing. It's become a little more common, so it's being considered a normal thing to do just to gain trust. It should only be used if necessary. If your teammate has done something that village!you couldn't ignore. 

So maybe I'm being idealistic, but I don't see Araris as bussing just to bus. Not when a village train could have been just as easy.

8 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

In particular, why would elim!Araris have abstained (barring the vote on TJ) last cycle to begin with?

Because you said you were trying to bus less often? xD

6 hours ago, Elandera said:

I'll be your Commissioner Gordon, then? I seriously don't get the suspicion on you. Not that it's going to help your case at all. Bussing the way this vote happened would not make sense unless Books is Sadeas. Even then, I suspect he would not have started a bus on an elim teammate not around to defend themselves. He'd have just let himself die.

Yeah, well you might not be quite familiar with Araris' recent games, especially in LG72, in which he started (or was one of the first voters on) the train of teammate!Szeth. He wouldn't be my first vote in the next cycle, but he's nowhere near near-cleared for me.

he did start the train that exe'd an elim at a very dangerous time unless he wanted to bus a teammate. Again, a teammate who wasn't around to defend themselves.

Sounds quite similar to what happened with Szeth!Ventyl :P.

Except there are other options that wouldn't have killed a teammate.

Who might have been other options that villagers could have jumped along with?

2 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

Yeah, well you might not be quite familiar with Araris' recent games, especially in LG72, in which he started (or was one of the first voters on) the train of teammate!Szeth. He wouldn't be my first vote in the next cycle, but he's nowhere near near-cleared for me.

I'd forgotten about that game. I helped run it, but from what I remember, Szeth was basically inactive. Part of the motivation for that bus was to get Nightblood into active hands. I don't see that applying here. 

That reminder does make me back off my clear of Araris, but not entirely. A bus in this scenario wouldn't make much sense.

EDIT: I'm too tired for this. Forgot to respond to the other stuff. I'd say I'd have been a decent option since most people have expressed suspicion, but that wouldn't help much. It was just more the attitude near the end that would have led to nearly any kind of train. No real discussion all day, ambivalence towards the current candidates, and no solid leads. Those together usually lead to last-minute trains on basically the first possible option.

Edited by Elandera

4 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

I would like to say that this bus sort of happened by accident. Ventyl said something that village!elim!me didn’t like, so I threw some suspicion and a vote on him. I then pushed him again as a viable option the next cycle when he died, because at that point anything else would have made me look suspicious. The inactivity thing mostly contributed in that Ventyl’s role was never at the forefront of my mind until we killed him, essentially. The whole thing was sort of in bad form for me, since I didn’t consult with Ventyl beforehand. If I had to replay LG72 I would definitely not do things the same way with regards to Ventyl, for multiple reasons.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Hey @Matrim's Dice, I don't think I have the time to keep playing this. If you have a pinch-hitter available, you can replace me. Sorry. 

I'll look into that. If you have any other updates we can work that out in your PM. I think I'll replace you D4 if I can :) Thanks for asking!

*sigh* well I was going to do in-depth vote analysis today but I got a late start on hw so I'm just now sitting down to really look at this and at this point there are two hours left in the cycle so I may as well just wait until whoever dies this turn flips : P I mean unless it's me who dies. Pls don't kill me k thx bye

Edit: wait no there's less than an hour left xD where is my head today... 

Edited by Quintessential

Day Four: Failed Objective

I’m not upset about this one. That fellow gave me shudders. Though the thought of Sadeas coming one step closer to victory gives me chills as well.

-Mishinah Bethab, wife of Highprince Bethab, 1173.7.5.5

Elhokar sat in the war room, tapping his foot and staring at the maps of the Shattered Plains. No matter how long he looked at them, they never came any closer to making sense. Dalinar could understand them, though. Dalinar could.

“He is not the king, though, yes?” A voice came from the shadows. Elhokar jumped.

“Huh?” He said. “What did you say?”

The shadow hobbled forward. A newly acquired advisor, who called himself Roko and had a habit of doing things such as this. “Dalinar Kholin. He was on your mind, yes? I could tell by the way you stared at those maps. But he is not the king. You are.”

Elhokar chewed his lip. This conversation happened frequently. “Yes, but I don’t feel like I do anything. Dalinar is the one leading, he’s the one who knows how to run a kingdom.”

Roko stabbed a finger at Elhokar’s chest. “That might be true”-

Ouch.

-“but you are the glue that holds the kingdom together, yes? With you, Sadeas cannot win.”

“I… suppose so.” Elhokar said, sighing. “Thanks, Roko.”

Thanks, Roko. Hah.

[PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: SAVE ELHOKAR]

Roko the Basilisk took upon the job of king’s advisor to help. The king needed help. He was not confident. But being the Shadow Advisor to a Puppet King was not easy. Roko had to endure the King’s grief stricken conversations near-constantly. The man was a wreck. Now, Roko strode outside.

A knife, a flash of thin and sharp steel.

[UPDATING PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]

[PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE]

Roko spun, in an attempt to dodge the blow, but felt the knife slide in under its shoulder. Roko grimaced, annoyed. Why must its journey here end so abruptly? Elhokar needed the guidance it provided. It was his voice of reason and comfort.

But no. Too many questions would be raised.

[UPDATING PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]

[PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: VANISH]

Roko the Basilisk slid into the night, disappearing from the conflict and taking its support with it.

Gears was temporarily inconvenienced! He was a member of Dalinar's Coalition!

Highstorm Event has been triggered! Every player gained 3 spheres.

The Day has begun and will end early (by half an hour) in a bit under 47 hours on Sunday, April 4th at 4:30pm PST.

• Random Bystander has been replaced by @Condensation. Welcome her!
  • There will be a majority execution today, with tied votes being RNGd.
  • PMs are closed unless through actions.
  • The marketplace is (still) closed.
  • I remembered this time! (Barely): The following players did not post last turn, if they don't this turn they'll be replaced, blah blah blah. @forget me not, @Gneorndin/Tani.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Gears - Roko the Basilisk - Dalinar's Coalition
  2. Random Bystander/@Condensation
  3. @Ashbringer - Faleast
  4. @Flyingbooks
  5. Dannex - Spokesperson
  6. @Quintessential - Lady Lumi Tominel
  7. The Unknown Order - Obliteration - Highprince Vamah
  8. @Araris Valerian - Ruthar
  9. @forget me not - Cara
  10. @Gneorndin/Tani - Reva
  11. Archer - Filico - Highprince Thanadal
  12. @StrikerEZ
  13. @Elandera
  14. Illwei - Highprince Aladar
  15. Whysper - Sadeas' Influenced
  16. @TJ Shade

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Guess we're back to low-info kills then. Gears had literally one mention in my notes doc, and it was his name in the list of players at the beginning : P

Also, hey Connie! :) welcome to the game

(fun fact, this is the first time I have ever survived past C3 in a Long Game. I'm so proud of myself! :P)

Edited by Quintessential

23 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Wait. How did we end up with a highstorm and the majority vote thingy?

I say that every time :P If Anarchy is triggered it will be very clear.

Um, okay. I was considering pushing for a vote on Gears today, so that's actually rather nice. Randby/Condensation and Striker are my two greatest suspicions at this point. I know pinch-hitters and so forth, but there is pretty convincing evidence in this case.

Edited by Araris Valerian

I have no idea who to vote for. I'd vote for RandoConnie, but she just got into the game and I'd like to see her do her own thing before I immediately vote her off for her predecessor's actions. As for who I'd like to vote off, I think I'll place a vote on Elandera for now because she also voted to try and save Whysper, even if that wasn't necessarily the stated intention of her vote. I'm going to go through tomorrow and read back through everything, assuming I have time after I get my work and practice and done. I ended up having a lot less time today than I thought I would. 

9 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Edit: Wait @Matrim's Dice, why is the marketplace closed for this cycle too?

This is also something I’ve said every Day turn xD In this case it’s slightly different because it was never open, but the other Days I’ve said that it was closed.