Long Game 75: Alethi Politics

Mat

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Alright, that's fine. I'll move you over. Good luck with life! :P 

You know what? The idea of not playing any games right now is making me really sad. So I'm switching back over to player. Final answer. :P

Don't expect a whole lot from me besides for nights at my time, since that's when I'm most free. I'm gonna be trying to work ahead on my work for a lot of my classes today and tomorrow, because once I get past Wednesday, I have it relatively easy for the rest of the week. The starts of the weeks are just really hard. But I don't like the idea of not playing at all. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

You know what? The idea of not playing any games right now is making me really sad. So I'm switching back over to player. Final answer. :P

Don't expect a whole lot from besides for nights at my time, since that's when I'm most free. I'm gonna be trying to work ahead on my work for a lot of my classes today and tomorrow, because once I get past Wednesday, I have it relatively easy for the rest of the week. The starts of the weeks are just really hard. But I don't like the idea of not playing at all. 

:P Alright, thanks.

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Could always say some of the Highprinces are out sick or something

I mean, yeah. If I don't get enough, I'll extend signups a day or so, and if I still don't then I'll just cut down the number of Highprinces. Which you'd be surprised at how long it took me to even realize this was a possibility of something I could do.  

I missed the day mark, but there are 23 hours left in signups! The game should be starting in about 24.

@Condensation, @xinoehp512, @Whysper- You three are listed as pinch-hitters, has anything changed in your schedule that would allow you to join? This is not me asking you to switch (okay, if kind of is :P) but if nothing has changed as far as your life and desire to join please don’t :) I can’t stress that enough while simultaneously asking. Though if you can and are able to I’d appreciate it. But don’t do it just because I asked; I won’t feel offended at all if you stay pinch-hitting, as I’ll likely need those too :P 

Which reminds me- because of the lower player count, I’m slicing the filter in half. You will now be replaced after a single cycle of inactivity, two turns, three days. Thanks!