Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yep. And other stuff like that." She said nonchalantly. 

I knew it sounded familiar!

"okay" he said evaluating the situation, "we are going to need someone to profit this adventure, in that case I know someone who can help us in that, then there is someone to supply technology that would be my friend ----- (someone can join as these people)."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"okay" he said evaluating the situation, "we are going to need someone to profit this adventure, in that case I know someone who can help us in that, then there is someone to supply technology that would be my friend ----- (someone can join as these people)."

"No. I have the tech." She waved her flat, phone sized piece of glass in front of his face. "Watch." She pressed a few areas, and the glass lit up. There were organized file folders, a button to access a browser, a music app, a reading app, a movie viewer app, a app with a compass on it, and a few games. There was also a thing at the top left corner that told the time, date, and her coordinates. "With this, we will never get lost. Or bored. It's solar powered, and the battery life is amazing."

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"No. I have the tech." She waved her flat, phone sized piece of glass in front of his face. "Watch." She pressed a few areas, and the glass lit up. There were organized file folders, a button to access a browser, a music app, a reading app, a movie viewer app, a app with a compass on it, and a few games. There was also a thing at the top left corner that told the time, date, and her coordinates. "With this, we will never get lost. Or bored. It's solar powered, and the battery life is amazing."

15 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Dekas blinks, disbelieving his vision at this strange technology. Hr sighs and rubs his temples- this flood of information was giving him a headache. 

Hectoro was confused, what was all this stuff and where did she get it?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro asked, "well besides tech we'll probably need someone to financially support us."

She looked at Dekas, who she had only gotten to join through bribery. She then looked back at Hectoro. "Uh... Not really." She said. "Did I forget to mention that the FPEW has lots and lots of funds?"

She looked at Dekas, who she had only gotten to join through bribery. She then looked back at Hectoro. "Uh... Not really." She said. "Did I forget to mention that the FPEW has lots and lots of funds?"

Hectoro looked genuinely surprised, "well that's surprising considering your outfit."

Spoiler

remember his arrogant side?

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro looked genuinely surprised, "well that's surprising considering your outfit."

Reveal hidden contents

remember his arrogant side?

She grinned. "Yeah, well I bought the first comfortable dress I could find. I don't really care about the looks of clothing, aside from modesty. I tend to choose clothing that is comfortable and practical. A good design is an added bonus. Plus, I have no idea what the current styles are."

13 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. "Yeah, well I bought the first comfortable dress I could find. I don't really care about the looks of clothing, aside from modesty. I tend to choose clothing that is comfortable and practical. A good design is an added bonus. Plus, I have no idea what the current styles are."

he smiled, "well the style is not, that."

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he smiled, "well the style is not, that."

"Yeah, I don't care." She smirked. "I am wearing this out of necessity. I normally just wear a casual kind of pants called jeans, and a t-shirt. Usually with tennis shoes or sandals." She shook her head. "Honestly. Our cultures are so different."

"Yeah, I don't care." She smirked. "I am wearing this out of necessity. I normally just wear a casual kind of pants called jeans, and a t-shirt. Usually with tennis shoes or sandals." She shook her head. "Honestly. Our cultures are so different."

"clearly." he gave a curt nod and started away.

"What...?" That was cut oddly short. Strange. Guess he could go home then, and hopefully forget about this... And if they come back, ah well, he'll get some extra money. He begins to walk the other day.

Timeskip?

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2021 at 0:52 PM, AmazingGoob said:

"What...?" That was cut oddly short. Strange. Guess he could go home then, and hopefully forget about this... And if they come back, ah well, he'll get some extra money. He begins to walk the other day.

I can continue this, sorry but @Random Bystander my charachter fell into a sewer. Hectoro died